[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be dead but I want to challenge my ideas because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: skate.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
skate.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
I just want to be dead but I want to challenge my ideas because maybe I miss something.

I'm 29 living with 1 parent and since middle school I have notice I dont feel happy or I can count the moments I have felt happy. After so many year of trying treatment with a psychologist and psychiatrist I still feel like shit. Even worst with every year that pass. I turning older and I dont have anything in my life aside from clothes or objects. I went to college and got a paper saying that I got a degree. I realize that this is not going to end soon and its going to be worst every year.

I believe that the right decision is to die
>>
No OP the right decision is to stay alive. Here's why. I am making my entire life, the purpose of my entire being, to find immortality. Not in a crazy wacko nut job way either. I'm going to be entering the medical field in the field of age extension research in general. I have a reputation for coming up with very clever creative solutions to problems that give people a very hard time usually.

And I am also prepared to work very hard on getting very good at money in general to where I can start creating a cascade of funding and significantly more man power in age extension research in general. Listen, I am going to make absolutely sure we discover immortality in your life time. I am going to make that happen.

And when we become immortal our technology will eventually get so good that we will be able to program ourselves to be 10 times happier 24/7 than we could ever feel right now. It will be a utopia like you couldn't believe. And our technology will get so good after thousands and millions of years that we will be able to figure out the universe completely and prove once and for all if anything made this. And then if we prove there is an afterlife and something worth going to, then, you can kill yourself.
>>
>>18021783
I found that idea to be somewhat selfish. Why do you want me to stay en a party I'm not enjoying?

Do I have to live like shit just because other want me to stay there? When I know that I could delete my existence and that's it, I'm no longer forced to be where I dont want.
>>
File: w-w-w-www.gif (2MB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
w-w-w-www.gif
2MB, 330x186px
>>18021783
>>
>>18021758
You can kill yourself whenever you like OP. But you can only live one time ..Ever. may as we'll stick around..Just to see what happens next
>>
Come suck my dick before you go?

It's a nice dick...
>>
is that pic related to band 'brand new' if so you never grew up and your a lost cause. sorry!
>>
>>18021897
that what I'm currently doing. I'm sticking around doing stuff I said I will never do again. All I got was a reaffirmation of what I believed. I know its going to end this year. When? I dont know
>>
>>18021758
Life isn't for the weak, you either endure all the suffering and make something of it, or you don't.
>>
>>18021909
I think you are seeking attention, like most people who claim that they are thinking of suicide. But just in case, I already told another anon with similar ideas (wants to die, no point, depressed sad, feels like shit, yadda, yadda): Do something risky which is worthwhile and helps people. I suggested to that anon to go help the Kurds fight ISIS in Syria and Iraq. Some brave Western men do that. I believe that when you fight those assholes, you are doing something different and worthwhile. Or if you are not physically brave, you could volunteer and build homes for people. Actually, anything unselfish which you could come up with would help YOU more than it helps anyone else.
>>
>>18021758
are you fat op?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.