[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up. I lost the love of my life. >be me >august

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: wojak.jpg (43KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
43KB, 626x750px
I fucked up. I lost the love of my life.
>be me
>august 2015
>depressed about breaking up with first gf back in 2013
> see new girl
>She's the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. I'm obsessed
> She's talking to this other guy, I pretend not to care, and talk to another girl for a while
> guy stops talking to her, I move in.
>get her number after a day of talking, after a week of non stop talking I ask her out
>I think we'd make a cute couple, let's make a cute couple.
>She's everything I ever dreamed of, clever, funny, pure, and adorable.
> smooth sailing until August 2016
>I thought I didn't love her, so I break up with her. God, I've never been more wrong.
>instantly regret decision, but it takes over a month to get back together.
>this time it's not so smooth.
>parents were divorcing and putting me in the middle of their arguments.
>She's stressed too because of a new school year
>I'd get upset at small things she did like ignore me for her friends.
>that would make her unhappy.
>the bumps eventually smoothed out.
>until Monday that is, i said she looked like a dork and she refused to kiss me, which made me mad since I was just teasing her.
>on Tuesday we have another fight
>It was ugly
>our mutual friend has bad breath, so I say she doesn't have bad breath, she's just ugly, referencing the old spongebob episode.
>She hits me, and my self defense mechanism kicks in
>I say "If you ever touch me in a violent way again I will crush your throat like an insect."
>bad idea
> we don't talk until lunch, where we talk about us
> I decide to let her take a break and decide if she wants to go on with the relationship
>we don't even communicate afher that, until Thursday
>I write a note telling her to make up her mind since the uncertainty is killing me.
>we talk, and she decides to call it quits for good.
> haven't talked or seen her since
What do I do? Should I call her tomorrow? I need her, guys. I have no idea what to do without her. She was my everything.
>>
>>18021538
>I say "If you ever touch me in a violent way again I will crush your throat like an insect."
>tfw guys like this can have gfs and I can't
>>
>crush your throat like an insect

lol wtf

.. what is wrong with you.. life is not a 1980's independent film.
>>
>>18021551
>>18021554
I know, it just came out. I regret it so much
>>
>>18021538

>"If you ever touch me in a violent way again I will crush your throat like an insect."

Why do I picture you as a giant once-evil-trying-to-turn good mecha robot in love with some small woman?
>>
>>18021563
If something like that can "just come out" how the fuck were you able to control yourself enough to date her in the first place? There's no way I'd ever "accidentally" say something that retarded and yet here I am approaching wizardhood
>>
>>18021571
Because I'm apparently a heartless machine.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (55KB, 417x550px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
55KB, 417x550px
>>18021538
>2024 - 7
>Being a sperglord
For what purpose?
>>
>>18021574
I've had a fucked up life
>>
>>18021577
Everyone is a sperg sometimes
>>
>>18021538
Did she hit you playfully or with intention to hurt you?
>>
>>18021599
With intention to hurt me
>>
Leave her alone. You aren't good for her
>>
>>18021538
Kill yourself anon, that will show her what she's missing. Works Everytime
>>
>>18021538

its always 'the love of my life' when its someone you just broke up with
>>
>>18021611
I had one slip up. That's one slip up in a sea of great things I've done for her. She was supposed to be my reward after a long life if punishments
>>
>>18021610
Then I think your response was fine, even though it was autistic. Violence from your partner is a dealbreaker, doesn't matter if they're male or female. Let it go, OP, you'll be better off.

>I thought I didn't love her, so I break up with her.
Also, regarding this
You may have seen red flags here and got a bad gut feeling
>>
>>18021616
When it actually is, you know. I knew it after the first 3 months.
>>
>>18021623
I didn't see any red flags. We just didn't talk much over the summer because of work and vacations
>>
Just must on. She will never see you the same, you harping on this issue will cause you more grief. Go out and fuck some bitches
>>
>>18021654
Perhaps, but I don't want to just give up. I'll never find anyone like her.
>>
Lover her? Let her go and stop causing her more pain
>>
>>18021665
You're right. I might just end it all.
>>
>>18021624

uh huh. says every guy after every break up.

grow up.
>>
>>18021679
Fine. Whatever you say, but don't expect me to let go of a girl who I think it is.
>>
>>18021664
a girl who hits you is not worth your time
>>
>>18021689
One time. That's all it was
>>
>>18021686

if by let go you mean break up, why would i do that? just because 'love of my life' doesn't actually exist doesn't mean you should just break up with girls.

but if you're saying you're never going to let go of a girl who you're broken up with and not getting back together with, grow up, in six months you'll feel differently. during your next relationship you wont even care.
>>
>>18021708
That's the thing though. All I want is to get her back.
>>
>>18021551
Sounds straight out of /r9k
>>
You stupid bitch. Are you really that weak? ARE YOU REALLY LETTING GO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE? The last thing you should lose is HOPE. Go and catch her before its too late. Let her know how important is she to you. Apologize to her; you cant just simply let her GO. And stop being so dumb. If shes the love of your life you cant treat her like an insect. Control yourself, you're not an animal; you have a mind, you can recognize whats good and whats bad, so stop spitting all that shit to her
>>
>>18021717

sure, today. but then you try and she says no, and then in a few months you meet a new girl, and in a few months she breaks up with you and were right back here again.

dont assume you're feelings are so strong that you are going to break the cycle. look at your history, and you'll see your future. we feel very strongly in the moment hten assume 'MY ENTIRE LIFE IS ABOUT HOW I FEEL NOW'.

but later you'll feel different.
>>
just move on you cant go bak a 3rd time
>>
>>18021538
Break up you both sound terrible
>>
>>18021551
Are you a fucking moron she assaulted him and he verbally threatened her what would happen if SHE ever decides to take a swing at his face again. Other men would have dropped her on the spot

She lacks restraint and control over her emotions to the point of inflicting a physical blow on her partner. Let's reverse the gender roles in this scenario and I dare you to tell me why after getting clocked in the side of the head she is the villain of the story.

OP don't feel bad about your response, when I got punched kicked slapped scratched and bitten I never felt more powerless despite being able to crush her throat like an insect lmao. I drove off and slept in my car at a nearby McDonald's that night only to awake to her tapping in my window she seemed to have cooled down so I let her in, I said to her If you ever hit me again I will divorce you on the spot and I demanded the she promise to never ever do it again. The promise seemed simple I mean how hard can it be never punch your partner again?

I thought I handled it will until she went quite and wouldn't verbalize her promise, she instead at 2AM in a maccas carpark began screaming at me and how it's my fault she hits me and what a terrible person I am for triggering her. I was completely gobsmacked and it was the beginning of the end. I was a fool and I stayed around hoping she would change but I was assault many more times, wrestled on broken Glass, suicide threats, stopped her from stabbing herself a few times I had all the knives hidden after it dawned that this is a reoccurring problem

Your ex isn't worth it she crossed a major boundary and held up a giant red flag. Would you strike your partner if she told a joke about one of your mates she didn't like ? It's only been a yearish and she already feels comfortable to walk down the domestic violence road, cut ties block contact, focus on you , take care of yourself and step out of the illusion you are losing someone important
>>
>>18021754
And?
>>
>>18021745
Why would I throw what we had away?
>>
>>18021756
kys
>>
>>18021760
You throw that around so easily, you must be underage
>>
>>18021574
but its ok for her to hit him over a joke.
>>
>>18021777

This, society doesn't give the slightest fucked about female on make violence you just get laughed at and people think your a pussy
>>
File: sg9ZyBXo.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sg9ZyBXo.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>18021629
The funny thing about pink colored glasses is that all the red flags just look like flags.
>>
File: zqROaVvz.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
zqROaVvz.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>18021538
Forget her OP, she sounds like the type easily affected by comments the way you described her. You might as well have really "crushed her like an insect". Forget her and move on, she's now a stranger you used to know. Also seek anger management counseling, you gotta curb that temper before you actually crush someone's throat.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.