[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet Korean girls? I'll be 6month at KNU in korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (40KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
40KB, 1280x853px
How do I meet Korean girls? I'll be 6month at KNU in korea and I'd like to know if there is a popular dating app there or something else I should do to meet them. Also, general advice about staying in korea ?
>>
>>18021292
isnt there in korea these places were you sit in a table have a drink and have a "traffic light" that indicates whether you want to meet new people or youre fine?
>>
>>18021295
That sound interesting, hope they speak english though
>>
>>18021292
Go take dance classes. Lots of girls there, less guys. Also it seems pretty popular in Korea but the internet can give you a somewhat warped view of reality so I might be wrong on that.
>>
>>18021320
What kind of dance? Like k-pop?
>>
>>18021336
You could do that, doesnt really matter much imo. Look for dance studio's in your area, see what they offer and pick what you like. Alternatively you could go looking for some specific couple dances and look for a salsa club or something. Idunno if you like dancing a lot but i'd pick the style that you like the most and once you start having fun and making friends you got chances. And good dancers are sexy :)
>>
>>18021358
I don't know if its worth it, but I'll give it a go if nothing else works after one month.
>>
>>18021292
What race are you? It's important because Koreans are really racist.

>t. Halfie
>>
>>18021669
Half caucasian and half asian
>>
>>18021292
I have a korean gf, it's not worth it though. I love her a lot, but she is sometimes ghosting on me and their chauvinist BS gets really tiring.
>>
Korean girls have no personalities. They all try be the standard korean personality. Such a turn off.
>>
>>18022878
I was more thinking about finding a hookup
>>
>>18022909
It's a turn off for me as well, but for a few nights I won't bother
>>
I met this Korean 24-year old a couple of years ago in Europe. She seemed very talkative, we went to get dinner together (we were doing something trekking-related, so very normal to meet people and go eat together, nothing fancy), we had some wine, she seemed very honest and said some weird stuff about her drinking a lot in SK and being lonely and whatever. She seemed very approachable and being not very experienced with girls, I took it as a sign of attraction. However, later when we went to smoke weed because I had a bit, she didn't really know how to inhale obviously, but I tried approaching her slowly and she seemed shy, but not very uininterested.

However, when I met her some days after she was very shut-in and not wanting to give me a hug. Are Asian, especially South Korean girls, really hard to get to fuck casually? Or was this girl just shy/weird af (she was anyways)
>>
>>18023052
From my experience, yes. She might have also started considering you a degenerate for your weed habit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.