[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need /adv/. Got a girl pregnant in a hook up from pof. She scoffed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1485775134306.jpg (47KB, 497x347px) Image search: [Google]
1485775134306.jpg
47KB, 497x347px
Need /adv/. Got a girl pregnant in a hook up from pof. She scoffed at me for using condoms and said they were not necessary. Just messaged me a few days ago to tell me she's pregnant. I don't want to be saddled with child support because i was duped into thinking she was on the pill. Does she have a recourse if the only thing she knows about me is a phone number and maybe a first name?
>>
>>18021244
If that is truly all she knows you may want to ditch your number.

Next time don't trust humans so willingly
>>
>>18021244
She is likely bluffing, because it takes at least two weeks to get a positive pregnancy test, but just in case change your phone number, and deactivate all social media for a few months.
>>
>>18021244
Your good, change your number(or block hers) and block her on POF.

Always use a nickname when fun juggling and never pastry the busicut unless your sure you got a bass on the line...
>>
Im not planning on taking chances with her. She doesn't strike me as the intuitive type, but was planning on dropping carriers then restarting to have a whole new contract number deleting pof account and retaking all new profile pictures to avoid an image trace if she saved any. I have no real social media pressence so no issues there.
>>
Kek, you're fucking retarded, second she said no condoms you should have just left.
Enjoy your child support, when the thing pops out you bet your ass she's gonna get the courts hunting your ass down.
>>
>>18021269
Id like to think I'm not, but i did make a poor decision. Can a court really subpoena a past phone record based soley on a number and a story?
>>
>>18021244
lmao
>>
>>18021289
Think about it, the government would much rather saddle a single dude with childsupport than give the kid welfare. Taxpayers don't want to pay for your bastard.
So they will do what they can to track you down and make you pay. They'll subpoena you for a paternity test first based on her testimony, if you ain't the daddy then you can countersue her for the price of the test and whatnot. If you are, then congrats, you're getting saddled with child support.

If it were really that easy for dudes to run away from the bitches they knocked up, no guy would ever pay child support.
>>
>>18021307
Fair point. Ill still roll the dice on it and see how it comes out. Id prefer to go the route of an abortion but i doubt that's an argument ill win for choice in the matter.
>>
Through my experience I had 3 girls say that I impregnated them. Two of them were trying to use that so that a relationship forms and the other was pregnant but not showing when I got with her. I don't know how far along in the pregnancy she is but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. There's no proof there is a baby or that it's even yours.
>>
>>18021244
Time for a new pof lol
>>
>>18021244
Sheeeit son, I'd do as instructed by others and get rid of numbers profiles etc. If worst comes to worst claim you did not consent to child birth and she lied about birth control essentially the truth. If that fails and you gotta pay,make the tax payer pay by becoming jobless withdrawing all yo funds from bank and receive welfare I guess before court date! Then they may just throw it out case that is
>>
>>18021330
I don't know. Her story evolved over time. Even afterwards laying in bed her last sexual encounter moved up the more she talked from 10 years to two weeks ago.
She did seem insistent on a relationship and i shot her down on the grounds that no relationship starts based on a single date and one encounter.
>>
>>18021244
are you black?
>>
>>18021244
It's already been said but changing your number is the best option.
>>
>>18021322
Yeah, ideally you should be forking over half of what it takes to pay for an abortion.

But seriously you fucker, don't make me pay for your fuck up because you're retarded. Pay the fucking childsupport if you are the daddy. So sick of you dumb assholes spitting out kids and not paying for them and expecting the taxpayers to.
>>
>>18021357
Lol, no. I'm white
>>
>>18021364
Good god dude, its a first time fuck up in 7 years of sexual activity. It's not like i make a habit of this.
>>
>>18021307
Then he should just ditch the phone and change his name.
>>
OP only thing I can say is try to have her give it up for adoption. That way the baby lives a happy life and you can go on living yours.

It's pretty easy to make an argument for adoption so it shouldn't be hard to convince her. She's probably not ready to be a mother and doesn't want to be. And she wouldn't want to have to kill the baby unless she felt like she HAS to. Which she doesn't because she can just adopt it out.

So yeah just do that lol
>>
>>18021244
>>18021289
>>18021322
>>18021353

Why don't you be a man and take some fucking responsibility for a child that YOU have created. You should count yourself lucky for having a child

1) Have the abortion conversation if that's the way you want to go. Have the balls to actually do it you pathetic twat

2) If that's not an option then get a fucking good job and be a responsible father to this kid. And preferably you should marry this girl and then have more kids with her. Give this kid the best upbringing it can have

If this girl agrees to an abortion then fair enough, problem solved. If not, and she's definitely having the kid, what are you going to do, run away? Leave YOUR baby to grow up without a father around? Is that what you really want for your own offspring? You realise kids without fathers are significantly more likely to have emotional problems, commit crime, go to jail, do badly at school, get bad jobs, all that sort of shit right?

http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/

Be a man. Don't be a pathetic deadbeat loser.
>>
>>18021380
You expect him to marry some slut he knocked up in a one night stand?
>>
>>18021372
But you're considering fucking off and leaving your mess on the taxpayers. I don't care if it's the first time I've spilled my drink or the billionth, I'm still gonna wipe up the mess after.

idc if this is the first time or not, you still fucked up and have to take responsibility for it. The only reason there's any hostility in my posts is because you're trying to be a piece of shit and make ME pay for your kid, along with the rest of America. I'd be nothing but sympathetic if you were owning up to your mistake and preparing to do what's right to fix it.
Instead you're just like "Hurdur how do I run away from this and make it someone else's problem?"
>>
>>18021380
Ideally the dude would be around for the kid, but it's gonna be far worse for the kid for it to grow up with parents who don't love eachother and are forced to be around one another just for the sake of the kid.
Trust me, it's much better to have separated parents than parents who hate each other and you have to live with the burden knowing you were the thing that ruined their lives and forced them together.
>>
>>18021389
Sure, it will personally come out of your check. My reaction is simply because i know the one sidedness of the courts. My opinion in the matter accounts for all of maybe 20% of the decision. The "its her body her choice" argument will prevent me from ever having a choice in the matter.
>>
The feminine presence is strong in this thread
>>
>>18021406
Tough titties. Pay your dues. You could have said no when she didn't want to use a condom.
You made your choice. If that kid is yours, fuck you if it goes on welfare and I end up paying for it. I hope she sues the shit out of you.
>>
>>18021415
Thanks zee, zeem, or zeer

Live long and prosper.
>>
>>18021406
>The "its her body her choice" argument will prevent me from ever having a choice in the matter.
What, you think you should be able to force her to get an abortion? You DID have a choice, you already made it. You stuck your dick inside her without a condom, who forced you to do that?
>>
>>18021420
This is why abortion and castration should be mandatory man. Children who are too immature to take responsibility for their mistakes have no room to be making life altering decisions.
Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy.
>>
>>18021422
Cant argue with air tight logic like that. Lets negate the lying and falsifying birth control. Entrapment is okay in this country as long as you have a vagina.

I guess if she had herpes or aids and failed to disclose that information then it's my stupidity for not staying the foreplay of right by driving us both to the clinic for health screenings prior to sex.
>>
Insist on a paternity test. Don't give her anything until you know it's yours.
>>
>>18021436
Or you can not fuck random strangers lmao. You still consented to having sex with someone you didn't even know.

Or you can just not fuck at all. Those are all options you can take to avoid these things.
>>
>>18021388
Back when men had balls that's what they did

>>18021397
Or both of them should suck it up and make it work
>>
Op is leaving before more feminist descend on the thread.

But if your upset and wish to retaliate at op, please send pizza's to:

Faggot McFaggortson
1267 Faggot lane
Faggotville, FG 68904.
>>
>>18021244
Set an appointment with a staircase.
>>
>>18021436
Also, you act like you're going to be the sole one paying for this kid. You do know that child support is only your half of whatever the courts deem is enough to raise this kid.
You aren't even obligated to raise the kid. You can reject custody and paternal rights. You just have to fork over the cash.
These are the same things she can do too. She can reject paternal rights and give the thing to you, or if you reject to give it up for adoption.

Fact remains. SOMEONE has to pay for this kid. You at least got to have the fun of having sex, this is the price to pay for it. On BOTH of you.
I didn't get to fuck anyone, why am I paying the consequences?
>>
>>18021455
>Its feminism to demand you not fuck over every fucking taxpayer because you're too stupid to wear a condom.
Ok.
>>
>>18021436
>I guess if she had herpes or aids and failed to disclose that information then it's my stupidity for not staying the foreplay of right by driving us both to the clinic for health screenings prior to sex.
Yes, it would be. She'd be a shitty person for doing that, just like she's a shitty person for lying about birth control.

But you didn't know her, you shouldn't have trusted her, and you still chose not to wear a condom. You knew the risks. If you did catch an STD, there really wouldn't be much you could do about that either. It's not like she stole your semen out of a freezer, you blew your load inside her. That was the moment when you made your choice
>>
File: 1378807435823.gif (2MB, 262x216px) Image search: [Google]
1378807435823.gif
2MB, 262x216px
>>18021244

1. Get a paternity test.

2. Next time, don't be a fucking idiot.

3. Don't put the burden of your idiotic decision on other people.
>>
>>18021462
Hahaha this. *Rolls eyes* oh you
>>
>>18021434
You mad bitch? Get ready to pay for my mistake, you stupid little shit. How does it feel to know there's literally nothing you can do about it other than cry like a pussy on the internet?
>>
>>18021380
>You should marry this girl
Lol you're a fucking idiot. The 50s were over a long time ago, retard. Have fun paying tax money for children I helped create.
>>
>>18021524
Nah, I have faith the courts will track you down. She's got your name, face, and phone number. That's more than enough to do a search on.
>>
all PIV sex with a female of childbearing potential carries a risk of pregancy, it's how we reproduce after all.

Next time bring your own condom, in the meantime insist on dna test before paying anything.
>>
>>18021380
>And preferably you should marry this girl and then have more kids with her.
Is this a joke
>>
File: trump laughing 8.jpg (29KB, 696x413px) Image search: [Google]
trump laughing 8.jpg
29KB, 696x413px
>>18021529
>implying you've created ANY children
>implying you even live in the same country as me
>implying you won't get cucked into child support if you ever do happen to convince someone to have sex with you (which you won't) which happens to end in a pregnancy

>>18021663
No. That's how it used to work. The dissolution of the family is one of the biggest ills of today's society
>>
This is what I would do: Tell the girl in no uncertain terms that you don't want a kid and she had better abort or put up for adoption. And tell her that you're going to be leaving the country either way. Then delete all trace of yourself and pray. She may realize she doesn't know your name and abort the kid. That's really your only hope. If she goes through the courts they can subpoena your phone contract, though I don't know if they would.
>>
>>18021380
>Be a man and ruin your life and lose all your money because a woman lied and tricked you! It's your duty to give up everything to support a lying whore and a kid you never want to meet!!!
>>
>>18021422
>You stuck your dick inside her without a condom, who forced you to do that?
Her? She was the one that didn't want to use condoms.
>>
>>18021244
Literally just meet up with her, drink some alcohol or soda or juice or water or anything, and dissolve RU-486 AKA Mifepristone in her drink and have her drink all of it

It will kill the fetus up to 3 months
You can either import it from France or you can buy it somewhere from the US (I forget, just look it up)

Note its highly illegal to do this to someone so make sure she doesn't know, when she inevitably miscarries act shocked and horrified, and stay with her for a few weeks afterwards to really seal the "You had 0 to do with it" deal, then be like "You aren't the right one for me" and get the fuck out of there

>inb4 thats so horrible wahwah I dont wanna do that

Or you can hope she doesn't decide to have the kid and then get the courts to steal your money for 18 years which they will do if she has it and decides she wants to keep it and says she wants you to help pay for it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.