[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know most women dont orgasm from penetration but am I supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486171453365.jpg (171KB, 529x705px) Image search: [Google]
1486171453365.jpg
171KB, 529x705px
I know most women dont orgasm from penetration but am I supposed to be enjoying the feeling of penetration? Or is it just for the guys pleasure
>>
>>18021203
I've never been with a woman that did not at least enjoy the penetration. I mean if it wasn't pleasurable at all they wouldn't even want to have sex.
>>
>>18021204
So why is my vagina numb?
>>
>>18021212
Are you on SSRI antidepressants?
>>
>>18021216
No, im not on any medication
>>
>>18021218
You may just have a lower sex drive and/or sensitivity. Do you enjoy oral at least?
>>
Friendly remainder that women not cumming from penetration is different from women not cumming during penetration

Also, your pussy is numb probably because you have some unresolved neurosis with something related to sex/sexuality, not teasing yourself enough or blood flow problem in the region
>>
>>18021229
I get really horny but i dont have much sensitivity so its really frustrating i can never get any satisfaction

No oral doesnt do anything for me
>>
>>18021234
I dont think i have any neuroses related to sex
>>
>>18021246
Not self conscious about your body? Feelings of guilt toward sex? Parents caught you masturbating? Odd fetishes? Nothing at all?

Could be stress too, I've been working a lot latelly and I swear I see 3ds max when I close my eyes fucking...
>>
>>18021246
Are you strongly attracted to the guy who's been fucking you? Is it a serious relationship, or just a casual thing?

Good sex is like 90% mind over matter. Your attitude/level of desire pretty much determines how good it's going to feel
>>
Depends on the woman. All I've ever gotten out of penetration is nothing but pain.
Before all yall 4chanMDs get on me, yes, I've been checked out, I've seen multiple doctors and gynecologists, hell I've even seen a sex therapist, none of them can find a single thing wrong with me physically. I don't feel mentally unsound either. I've got some insecurities but nothing more intense than anyone else in the world.
Just got a small, extremely tight puss. Just the way god made me. That sadistic fuck.

I've basically just settled with the fact that there's absolutely NOTHING I can do to ever make it not hurt. The best I've ever gotten was to make it hurt less.
Now, I'm probably a verrrryyyy rare case. I would suggest covering every single corner like I did before you give up.

But to answer your question, yes it is possible. I would only do penetrative sex for a guy I love. There's no reason whatsoever for me to do it unless I was wanting to make a loving sacrifice for his pleasure, which I would happily do. I'm just 100% a clit girl, and I can't change that.
>>
>>18021203
Have you had sex with a lot of guys?
>>
>>18021267
No none of that

It doesnt make a difference if im stressed or not
>>
>>18021271
It doesnt matter how attracted To the guy I am, it doesnt make a difference

Ive only had casual sex
>>
>>18021278
Penetration doesnt hurt me ive just never found it pleasurable, im numb down there

I hope things change for you
>>
Reading the thread so far, it sounds to me like you've just been dealt a bad hand. Unlucky.
>>
>>18021334
>only had casual sex
You might be someone that needs to have feelings for a person to enjoy sex. No guarantee, but you won't know until you try.
>>
>>18021203
Can you cum from/feel clitoral stimulation? Vibrator finger or oral? If not you may not be able to cum at all, a rare case indeed. Trust me I'm a scientist ;) haha
>>
>>18021335
Yeah, same difference really. I'm not experiencing any pleasure at all either lol. So it's possible. Your situation is certainly possible too.
I'd still suggest talking with doctors though. Might actually be something they can help you with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.