[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a woman and it seems that I'm attracted to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 26ZN8Zy (1).jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
26ZN8Zy (1).jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a woman and it seems that I'm attracted to women

I don't like this.

Anything I can do about it?

I'm not a dyke in any way I like having my hair long and having big boobs
>>
>>18021087
Give Mike Pence a ring, he'll fix help you
>>
>>18021087
What bothers you about it? Why are you bothered by how you feel? I mean just because you are attracted to someone of the same sex, doesn't me you have to go become the stereotypes associated.
>>
>>18021122
It just feels wrong

I'd much rather be straight
>>
>>18021087
>having my hair long and having big boobs
Just like the majority of lesbians? You're bothered by not being in the minority?

>>18021140
You're just reacting negatively because you aren't used to the idea. It's only natural to reject something unknown

Hahaha jk this is clearly /pol/ bait
>>
>>18021087
>I'm not a dyke in any way I like having my hair long and having big boobs

Lesbians can be feminine. Just saying, your sexual orientation doesn't define everything about your life. It's only for having sex.
>>
>>18021087
You're only attracted to women? Like, you don't find boys attractive?
I've always noticed girls more but that was only because I have a very low self-steam and I was out of shape. Now that I'm working on it it's getting better. But I've always felt attracted to boys only.
>>
Girls are naturally hardwired to be more susceptible to being bi/homosexual than men.
>no I don't have a fucking source for that

You can't fight who you are, you 'will' lose. And I see no reason why you should anyway... A girl knows what a girl wants, that is nothing but a plus. If you are scared of being judged by people you know over this, then remove those shallow, inconsiderate people out of your life.
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18021087

>I'm a woman and it seems that I'm attracted to women

Cool.

>I don't like this.

Too bad.

>Anything I can do about it?

Nope.

>I'm not a dyke in any way I like having my hair long and having big boobs

Have you been living under a rock? There is no lesbian uniform. Your sexual orientation does not have to define your entire being.

Dress the way you want, rock the big boobs. I'm not sure what being a lesbian has to do with the way you like to dress and act.
>>
>>18021087

Guys in Scandinavia are very feminine, no bart, emotional, etc. I am not homo or homophobic, but really confuses me.

I hate that.
>>
>>18021087
Fuck traps
>>
>>18021087
Since your a woman let me ask you.
Would you turn down a guy that used a large strap on dildo to make the illusion he had a big wang if you only found out after youd already hooked up?
>>
>>18021087
Define "attracted to women"

Do you mean you find women attractive? Our whole culture is so flooded with images of women as sexual objects that even other women can't help being affected and mentally defining "attractive" in female terms. Perfectly ordinary and meaningless.

Do you mean you are drawn to the idea of having sex with a woman? How explicitly? (Do you think in terms of cuddles or cunnilingus?) Even that might be just idle curiosity. But if it's strong, you will have to consider acting on it. In the spirit of "Don't knock it til you've tried it" you might discover after trying it that you don't like it after all.
>>
>Homos try brainwash and draw a hetero in their fucked up world
>>
File: what.png (50KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
50KB, 627x620px
>>18022814
>a hetero
>>18021087
>I'm a woman and it seems that I'm attracted to women
>>
>>18021490
>>no I don't have a fucking source for that
I do

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2051284/More-half-women-bi-curious-attracted-women.html
>>
File: giant_warrior_by_velinov-d6793ud.jpg (267KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
giant_warrior_by_velinov-d6793ud.jpg
267KB, 756x1056px
Just because you're attracted to women doesn't mean you have to act on it. If you don't want to date and fuck chicks, don't, its not like you HAVE to tell your family and friends you like em either.

If you want to stick to guys, stick to guys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.