[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finish having sex >hey you wanna do something? maybe catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

>finish having sex
>hey you wanna do something? maybe catch a movie or whatever
>nah thanks I'm fine see you later bye
Honestly why do people bother sleeping with people they are not interested in?
>>
>>18021085

cuz its fun
>>
>>18021085
Because they're not looking for a romantic interest, they're just looking for sex. Love and sexuality are two virtually completely different things.
>>
>>18021085
because the nut must be busted, my son
any port in a storm
>>
>>18021085
Is this something that happened to you or are you just writing out your bitter virginal fantasies?
>>
File: 1313744869279.jpg (62KB, 457x503px) Image search: [Google]
1313744869279.jpg
62KB, 457x503px
>some stupid roastie thinks she'll find a good guy doing this
>>
File: monogamy.jpg (458KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
monogamy.jpg
458KB, 800x615px
>>18021085

You're a girl, aren't you?

Dudes just wanna get laid. That's how it is.

If a boyfriend is what you want then don't have casual sex, it's fucking simple.
>>
Because not everyone catches feelings for who they fuck, like you do
>>
>>18021085
maybe you have shit taste in movies
>>
>>18021105
>Love and sexuality are two virtually completely different things
then why can't you love a child or an old man the same way you'd love a grill? checkmate atheists
>>
File: e79.jpg (13KB, 328x348px) Image search: [Google]
e79.jpg
13KB, 328x348px
>>18021157
>then why can't you love a child or an old man the same way you'd love a grill?
Who says you can't?
>>
>>18021085
I wouldn't know. I am one of those sentimental fools that always catches feelings so I have learned to only sleep with people that I can actually be with long term. I have to have sex constantly, but I also need to see the person I am having sex with as a person I care about beyond just their vagina.
>>
>>18021085
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>18021182
You sound great
>>
>>18021157

>love and sexuality are two different things
>so why cant you love a child or an old man the same way you'd love a grill?

because love and sex are two different things.
>>
>>18021241
you didn't get it I guess
>>
>>18021105
>the biggest meme of the 21st century
>>
The question is, why did you sleep with someone who wasn't interested in you? I mean, it would be fine if the feeling was mutual, but you're obviously upset.

>>18021153
lol'd
>>
>>18021241
Not for everyone. They go hand in hand.
>>
>>18021085
>being a roastie
serves you right
>>
because men are horrible users of others
>>
>>18021733
"Will you take me to a movie and pay for it"

Yep men use others
>>
>>18021780
yeah because either of them give a shit about the movie in that situation
>>
>>18021978
Point is he has to pay
>>
>>18021990
oh no poor baby

and she is gonna get pinned down and have the shit fucked out of her. you want that equal too? give her some strap on time if you want her to pay. you're supposed to be a man not a little pussy whining at women because no one wants you
>>
>>18021780
>>18021990

I've had one girl out of all the many dates I've been on who expected me to pay. That wasn't the only thing that was wrong with her either. But it's such an outdated idea at this point. Girls don't have a problem splitting the check on the first date. After that point we bounce between picking up tabs.

>>18021997
This is stupid too. The girl probably has spending money, she shouldn't expect to get free rides just because she's giving me the opportunity to talk to her. What if she's boring or bad in bed?
>>
>>18021999
do you also write internet blog posts about how it's not fair that you can't be a stay at home dad
>>
>>18021997
You act like it's some boring duty they do

"Hey I let you fuck me, spend money on me"

Don't women get anything out of being fucked? If they don't they're lesbians, or prostitutes
>>
>>18022008
because you are supposed to be a man who is dominant over her, not a little bitch? can't have it your way only where it benefits you.
>>
>>18022011
>I demonstrate how much I dominate her by blowing my spending cash in hopes she'll have sex with me

I dunno, I reward her with good dick instead of cups of coffee
>>
>>18022019
>>>I demonstrate how much I dominate her by blowing my spending cash in hopes she'll have sex with me
beta cuck you just don't get it, enjoy "settling down" with some ex-slut when you turn 35
>>
>>18022020
>Y-you're just a cuck
>>
>>18022020
>you just don't get it

>Literally described the situation accurately, but you're just interpreting it through the lens of a cuck
>>
>>18022059
maybe "accurately" if u are a thirsty ass basement dweller who jerks his dick to cuck fetish fantasies he reads on r9k
>>
>>18021780
There's other ways to use people other than money, like sex.
>>
>>18021105
>Meme tier logic

For me intimacy and love are two very connected things. And it would make the world a lot less hedonistic and decadent if more people saw it that way too.
>>
>>18021105
>Love and sexuality two virtually completely different things

HAH, no. Sure they can be separate but it is the most natural and easiest way for them to go together and enhance each other. Look at how difficult people find it to be FWBs without either party developing feelings, and how many rules are typically set up (like no sleeping over or no make out sessions out of the bedroom) to avoid feelings from developing.
Not to mention sexual attraction has an element of tenderness and of affection. Why else would people kiss someone they "just want to fuck"? And in turn love shares aspects of sexuality like how much more it takes to be grossed out by their physical presence.

And if they're such different things, why does a lack of sexuality undermine the love in a relationship?

They are more comparable to two extremes that are hardly ever 100% pure and most often some in between form because they feed on each other.
>>
>>18021182
Cuck. Giving into the feminine imperative.

>>18021196
Fuck off dumb roastie cunt
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.