[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gently let someone know that I no longer want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mu87i64e0B1qi3yt8o1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu87i64e0B1qi3yt8o1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x290px
How do I gently let someone know that I no longer want to be their friend?
>>
>>18021031
"Hey man, I know this is harsh but could you stop talking to me? I just realize we have differing views and opinions on things and I don't think it'd be beneficial for us to continue being friends"
>>
>>18021031

story time
>>
just tell them. if youve been avoiding them they probley have a good idea anyways and are just waiting for you to tell them.
>>
>>18021046
this direct route or do the slow sort of passive stop answering their call and messages til they get the point way
>>
>>18021046
do not do this, this is the worst thing you can do. you have to let them no even if its hard for you to do its the right thing to do so they can have closer especially if they were at one time a good friend
>>
initial?
>>
>>18021055
I have a friend I'm trying to drop and using this method hasn't helped. If anything the dude's gotten even more clingy; if I turn him down he's like "well what about tomorrow?" and he'll just call/text me over and over oh god make it end.
>>
>>18021055
>>18021649

DO NOT DO THIS holy Fuck sometimes I just don't want to talk to people right away and then they think since I didn't reply as much as they wanted it means I want them gone and it's all because of YOU PEOPLE and your passive aggressive crap
>>
>>18021046
What this guy just said is ideal...Just say it to that faggot...

He's probably gay for you dude...wtf lol
>>
>>18022818
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.