[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice Well there is this girl that i met and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Relationship advice

Well there is this girl that i met and first i didnt think about it because we were just hanging out with some of her and all but shes cute and special, then for new year we played t/d and she had to kiss me and i was like okay, she kissed me like she really doesnt want to but she still did. After that her friend said to me that she said she likes me and i kind of fell for her and then i invited her out for a movie but she doesnt have time and it went on like that for 2 weeks then we went for a drink and all and she said she finds it okay going out with me. Then i asked her if she likes me and she said "amm yea but... I dont know not like that... I dont know i need some time, just wait a little" and i texted her if she wants to go out and she said she doesnt have time.(like usual) and i just want to know, what should i do? I really like her company and im not ugly that she wouldnt want to look at me or something. Any advice?
>>
Please someone im kind of desperate
>>
>>18020993
Its like they say all the time and I believe it full. If you were worth it to her should wouldn't have to "wait" or "need time". Like my friend talked with a girl for a while then he asked her out and shes like yea idk I need some time after my last break up blah blah blah. Then all of a sudden a month later she is with a new guy like its nothing. If she cared or wanted you in anyway she would make the time.
>>
>>18020993
fart into her pussy
>>
>>18021025
Yea you are right, though i will one last time on valentines day after that if it doesnt work i give up. I hope it will though.

Is it too much if i give her a flower and lean in for a kiss?
>>
>>18021025
>>
>>18021035>>18020993
Yes, that's way too much.

Also, stop being so pushy about it. You tell her you like her once and just wait. If she comes to you, she likes you and wants you. If she doesn't respond or come back, she doesn't want you. Being pushy about it and continuously asking if she likes you is honestly kind of creepy and annoying.

It's really not rocket science.
>>
Donthe be too pushy. Girls are confusing. To get my current girlfriend I flirted with her friends while she was seemingly uninterested
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.