[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insomniacs Do tell your ways... >Clonazepam (2-4mg), Melatonin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Insomnia Alex Grey.jpg (262KB, 542x700px) Image search: [Google]
Insomnia Alex Grey.jpg
262KB, 542x700px
Insomniacs

Do tell your ways...

>Clonazepam (2-4mg), Melatonin (went from 2 mg to 60mg+), Sleep Aids (from 5mg to 50mg+), weed, alcohol, meditation aren't working
>Obviously not at once, just thing used throughout months.

Been dealing with this for months, but this past 2 weeks I've been sleeping <4 hours at night, and 5 nights with absolutely no sleep.

Share your thoughts
>>
Mastrubation helps in my case.
>>
>>18020982
Maybe your hands do miracles, care to help?
jk, got other tips bro?
>>
>>18020973
Ambien. Regular schedule. No caffeine through the day. Exhausting myself with exercise. No laptop or phone before bed.
>>
>>18020990
Eat a big meal before bed with glass of milk. Then pass out with TV on, I.e. vaguely watch it and pass out I find something you've already seen but like to be best to watch?
>>
>>18020992
>Ambien
never tried it, will ask my psychiatrist
should do more exercise, usually just go 3 times a week for 2 hours

>>18021003
losing wight currently, can't have big meals at the end of the day
don't want to sound like a douche but I hate tv/series... maybe your advice can help with reading/music/etc
will try
>>
https://www.painscience.com/articles/insomnia.php
>>
>>18021017
1003 here in that case I would say make sure you are full before trying to sleep. I stress the glass of milk. Music works as long as on quiet. Works with a movie you've seen also. Books sick you in too much unless you've read before possibly sometimes that can tire you out though. With music ensure the head or earphones don't irritate you ears too much when on your side or only have one in on the side not on the pillow. Hope this helps bud.
>>
>>18021047
Me again also on average it takes people 7 minutes to fall asleep. Don't dwell on this and constantly check the clock though as will keep you up
>>
>>18021047
sound advice, will give it a shot
thanks again man
>>18021051
I check the clock when it's been too long and it's usually 1-2 before going out to work
shit sucks
>>
>>18021026
let me dive in, I'll be back
>>
Alex Gray, good stuff.

Sleep hygeine. Bed is restricted to sleep only. No electronics, no TV, no reading. If you don't sleep for 20 minutes, get up and do something else for a little bit. Keeping the bed exclusively for sleep means that your brain starts to associate it exclusively with sleep.

Exercise is good for tiring you out but make sure that you stop any exercise at least 2 hours before bed.

You're supposed to also avoid electronics for at least 1 hour before bed, but honestly that's a pain. If you do use electronics, use them in a dark room and use a screen dimmer app. Bring the app down to as low of a brightness as you can while still being able to view it comfortably. If possible also use one that gives the screen a yellow tint, as blue light in particular is what wakes you up the most.

I listen to music when I can't sleep because it keeps me relaxed and not stressing out about the fact that I can't sleep.

Marconi Union has a song called Weightless 1 that is deemed one of the most relaxing songs in the world. The whole album is pretty good for that.
Sometimes, though, I want something a little more engaging. If so, I listen to Nigel Stanford.
>>
>>18021136
Let me also suggest sleep headphones. Those have been a lifesaver for me. They's small and flat and rest within a headband.

Even the tiniest of earbuds still caused pain after a while if I lay on my side. Sleep headphones prevent that.
>>
zolpidem, ativan?

plus maybe some asmr.

it's a cheesy adv but try to get as tired as you can and eat before going to sleep.
I am sorry, I know how insomnia sucks.
>>
>>18020973
Hey anon, I was in a similar situation not too long ago and trazodone was the the only thing that worked for me.

Good luck, buddy.
>>
100mg diphenhydramine one hour before bed gets me
>>
>>18021136
I fucking love you man, thanks
great tips
>>
>>18021399
>zolpidem, ativan
will ask my dr about it

what is asmr?
a sweet man rubbing?
jk bro
>>
>>18022246
>trazodone
thanks for the input bro
fucking kek at the pic
>>
>>18022309
>diphenhydramine
will look into it
sounds like a crazy chemical hahaha
>>
OP here
I want to thank you anons for taking the time to help a fellow insomniac.
I wish I could buy you guys a beer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.