[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO. My girlfriend can't have sex. We've been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 05.jpg (25KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
25KB, 267x400px
SO. My girlfriend can't have sex. We've been dating for two years now and I got to insert my penis in her vagina maybe three times for a little while before she started crying in pain. I believe the problem is she basically never touched her pussy before, she was a giant virgin before we started dating, so it's too sensitive. She's also got really low pain tolerance. We have worked up to doing pretty much everything else except this, and it's getting quite frustrating, for the both of us.
Has anyone gone through anything similar? Is there anything we can do besides trying to fuck slowly so she starts to get used to it?
>>
Being a virgin and not masturbating doesn't mean it's painful to have sex. Tell her to go and see her doctor, she probably has vaginisumus
>inb4 she's too shy to talk to her doctor about it
>>
She's fucking tons of other men bwhind your back and by thw time she lets you do it, her pussy too sore.
>>
>>18020943
This. Unless you've just been trying to jam it into her with no lube or warmup.
>>
>>18020938

>Is there anything we can do

Go to a doctor you fucking dingbat. I'm not a medical professional but I'm pretty sure excruciating pain during sex is a sufficient enough reason for a trip to the OBGYN.
>>
>>18020938
OBGYN time.

Please make sure she doesn't have trichmoniasis, that's the silent sexual pain STD. Doctor has to do a special "wet prep" test to see the little bastard because it's a tiny parasite - won't show up on a standard swab.

Even if she's a virgin, she could've contracted it from a dirty hottub or even the tip of your penis.
>>
>>18020938
have you tried farting into her pussy?
>>
>>18020938

It's called a hymen

You need to get her very aroused, and then push in with one slowish but forceful push to break it'

She will bleed a little probably

If you cannot get her wet with foreplay, she might be frigid, and you might need to use lube.

There is also a new medication on its way for frigid women by a company called Palatin Technologies, but it hasn't hit the shelves yet
>>
>>18021562
>frigid women

kek, are you a Catholic pastor from 1950?

a full hymen is very rare and requires surgery, you know jack shit about the female body
>>
Get baked with her and then have lots of foreplay, then fuck her.
I lost my virginity while stoned and it was a pretty great experience. I came twice and it didn't hurt until after when I was cleaning up.
>>
>>18021566

You obviously haven't fucked a virgin before... A girl's first time can easily hurt, and full hymen or not, it still needs to be broken in if it hasn't been already by gymnastics, horse-riding or dildo-play or something

Yes, frigid is an old term, they have a much more modern sounding 8 syllable word for it now, but it still mean that she cannot get aroused or have orgasms.

Plenty of women deal with that issue
>>
File: kizlik-zari-front-photo4.jpg (19KB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
kizlik-zari-front-photo4.jpg
19KB, 460x246px
>>18021637
Yes, the hymen must be broken for sex, but it needs to be cut by a doctor if it's imperforate or the type with a million little holes. Regular hymens don't completely cover the vagina, and get stretched out of the way, like balloon elastic.

Imperforate hymens are quite rare, though. OP's girlfriend probably has vaginismus considering she doesn't masturbate/is very insecure about being sexual. That's a broad condition where the muscles lock up, from memory of trauma, or being told sex is evil etc.
>>
File: 1486186395914-b.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486186395914-b.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>18020938
Anon, there is a disease that prevents the muscles in a vagina from relaxing. There are surgeries to fix it and I'm not saying that that's your problem but go to a doctor. It could be a number of things but excruciating pain during sex is like... A bit wrong.>>18020938
>>
>>18021545
Not op but my girlfriend has been complaining about pain. Time to get checked.
>>
>>18020938
Ignore her cries of pain and tell her to deal with it for you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.