[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ I fucked up big time and I think a lot of things that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Okay /adv/ I fucked up big time and I think a lot of things that I wish I didn't think. I want to see the world through the eyes of a baby again, wat do? My mind is so dirty I have to do a complete wipe to get it clean.
>>
Don't regret growing up, while you may feel tainted that does not mean you are lesser. Instead of wanting to feel like a child again, look for something that sparks your heart. Look for a romantic love instead of sexual kind, look for a new sport that you can emotionally invest in or take up watching soap operas. It's not about reverting back to a child, it's about find the wonderment in life /AGAIN/, everyone has this problem at some point in their life. :)
>>
Things are seldom as bad as they seem. Try backpacking through some third world areas, do some volunteer work. You'll gain a new perspective.
>>
File: 75wn1o9.jpg (160KB, 736x937px) Image search: [Google]
75wn1o9.jpg
160KB, 736x937px
Go to church. Or something similar. No need to go full born again bible thumping christian but after I went through the edgy atheism phase in my teens I kinda went back to religion for spiritual relief i guess and it helped me a lot with similar problems.

Doesn't have to be church though, try buddhism for example, that's what I dabble in, although I also go to church from time to time and read the bible, i can't explain it, it just works for me. I recommend you read about zen buddhism, it's a sort of "back to the roots" kind of buddhism where they decided to ditch all the superficial rituals that were created over the years and focus on the basic teachings of buddha which are pretty simple. Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind is a great and really short book on it so try it out, you can find the pdf if you google it.

Also pic related is the basic buddhist meditation, it works although you have to do it regularly and the improvements set in progressively over a longer time so don't give up after one week. It also doesn't require any actual belief in buddhism or reciting any prayers, it's pretty much like an excercise for the mind, helps you clear your mind and control and focus your thoughts.
>>
>>18021029
weak faggot.
>>
OP, come to Catholic Church. Forget all those non-sense stereotypes that people have about us. If you really regret all the bad things you did, God will forgive you.

That buddhist meditation thing won't work, trust me. It is a waste of time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.