[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be europoor >be at the bus >catch gorgeous girl looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1484185079087.jpg (231KB, 800x800px)
1484185079087.jpg
231KB, 800x800px
>be europoor
>be at the bus
>catch gorgeous girl looking at me
>she maintains eye contact
>I don't because I'm a betaboi, pretend to check my phone
>catch her looking two or three more times during the travel, but she looks away now when I catch her
What is she about?
>>
You should've raped her on the spot
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 750x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 750x408px
>>18020340
Spectacular advise anon. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
she probably thought you looked like someone she knew.
>>
>>18020353
Indeed, I saw her several times at the bus during last year and she used to look at me and then turn away back then too. We never talked or met out of the bus tho
>>
>>18020340
I doubt OP is a muslim and if he was, he would've done it already.
>>
>>18020334

She might find you attractive. The fact that she looked away when you noticed is her way of 'checking her phone'
Try introducing yourself?
>>
>>18020417
>Try introducing yourself?
I'm considering it, but that kind of social approach ain't usual in my country. Before that, I'd like to be sure that my presence and occasional glances don't creep her out or something. The fact that she kept eye contact at first made me wonder, it could be interpreted as a "come and talk me" sign or just her being distracted, I don't know.
>>
>>18020439
Well maybe just sit a little closer and have something interesting in your hands. She may be drawn to comment on it if she's feeling friendly
>>
>>18020459
I was thinking about smiling to her if prolonged eye contact happens again and I convince myself to hold it
>>
>>18020470

That's a good idea.
I met a cute guy on the bus once.
We played the glancing game too till he caved and introduced himself.
We had a great conversation. Unfortunately i lost his contact info before i could ever get to know him
But who knows where that situation could lead you.
>>
>>18020494
I ain't never witnessed that kind of social interaction in my country desu. Asking for numbers or approaching random unknown people isn't common at all.
Are you 1)american and 2)a female? If the answer to 2) is affirmative, mind to say in what kinds of situation you'd keep eye contact with an unknown male coeval?
>>
>>18020505

Yes i am American and female but I'm extremely shy so i won't look at someone very long unless i find them attractive. Once they notice i can't keep eye contact or I'll feel embarrassed which i think is what she did once you caught her.
I think in my case he was just brave about it. It's really not common to talk to a stranger in public transit in the U.S. either.
He offered up his contact info at the end, which is alot less awkward than starting the conversation that way.
>>
>>18020334
She wants to be in a dick flashing video
>>
>>18020522
Cool, thx a lot for your advice gyal
>>
>>18020334
>>18020334
she realized you are autistic and she is better off getting a black, immigrant guy to fuck her because you wouldn't be able to satisfy her with your tiny white dick anyway.
>>
>>18021401
>implying I ain't black
>>
>>18020522
>American
>female
London?
>>
Last bump just because
>>
>>18021409

No
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.