[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girl friend takes me for granted and I'm tired of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1202.jpg (43KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.jpg
43KB, 300x399px
my girl friend takes me for granted and I'm tired of it. We been dating for 6 months and things were great but she says I been getting needy this past month to the point that I been annoying the last 2 weeks. She makes no effort to spend time with me unless she is bored , but does make time for her friends.when I ask her to hang out she is busy studying . Should I just dump her? Or just stop trying to Iniate contact. It's been a month since we had sex but to be fair one of her family members died 3 weeks ago and she has been upset about it lately. She is in 2nd year university taking a heavy course load , play varsity sports and wants to get into med school. The thing is that I also play varsity and I am in engineering and I have time for her, so I would argue we have the same amount of stress.
>>
Oh I forgot to say I talked to her about the issue that she needs to spend more time with me and her response was that she'll try and that I don't control her life. That response alone is what makes me think that it might not be worth it. I think she just expects that I'll always be there when she needs me .
>>
>>18020213

I am like her, very focused on my career.

Not an expert in relationships: short ones because of that.

Good luck
>>
It's not complicated. If she's treating you like a burden or simply like a convenient option that's available to her when she's in the mood, that's how she feels about you.

If you clearly expect more consistency from a partner in terms of attention they'll devote to the relationship, sounds like she's not your girl. Move on.
>>
>>18020213
Cheat on her.
>>
>>18020441
Don't cheat. Breaking up is the answer. There is no excuse for that shit.
>>
>>18020574
Breaking up isn't the answer. He is better off cheating first then breaking up
>>
>>18020441
>>18020579
This... Teach her that if she doesn't spend the time someone else will.
it will ruin her and she will be forever thinking she's never good enough. Which she isn't
>>
>>18020213
Start ghosting her and let her make the first moves

If she wants to see you she will

If she goes more than a week or two without talking to you consider it over, when she tries to talk to you tell her why you just stopped trying

Women tend to learn after the fact to appreciate the men in their lives
>>
Have you communicated this? If yes, and nothing has changed, then maybe it's time to split.

But cheating/ghosting isn't going to do anything but kick up a lot more shit than you want to deal with. Don't let /r9k/ fool you into one of their memes.
>>
>>18020441
there are no excuses for cheating, fucking scum

just break up with her
>>
File: 1382698864697.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1382698864697.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>18020213

So you're incredibly needy, pissed off, and bitter that she can't get sexually excited in the wake of a family death and you're shocked that she doesn't want to spend time with you?
>>
>>18020213
ask her out on a date instead of staying in and trying to fuck her, girls hate that shit and they can sense when you are doing it. Odds on after the date you guys will probably cuddle, then move and slow and make sweet love by the fire.
>>
>>18020213
>She makes no effort to spend time with me unless she is bored , but does make time for her friends.when I ask her to hang out she is busy studying

My ex was the exact same, down to the "I have to stay home and study" excuse. She always tried to gaslight me, convincing me I was wrong and irrational every time I got bothered by her behaviour, the sex didn't happen very often, and she'd always say "I'll try" but not really ever try. She accused me of being needy, too emotional and always unhappy.

Whenever I tried to ghost her or step away a bit to let her come to me, it wouldn't work, she'd get irritated about it and complain, calling me a hypocrite because I wouldn't like her to do the same. She WANTED me to be that way. When I tried to break up with her, she held me and didn't want me to. One month later she broke up with me.

My advice is to just run, she's never gonna change.
>>
Fuck her off and fuck her sister/BFF up to you.
>>
>>18020213
She wants the college experience, and a part-time boyfriend. It isn't rocket science. You both want different things. Break up, you'll be glad youre saving yourself so much time looking for someone who will be more compatible with your wants. Otherwise you will waste your own college experience chasing after this girl. But op is too much of a beta to realize this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.