[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just over 2 years ago I was pulled out of regular high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 529x278px
Just over 2 years ago I was pulled out of regular high school and given education from home (similar to home schooling but not really) because I was fucking up my grades. This helped me academically but screwed up my social life because in my retarded 15 year old brain I decided to ghost all my friends from school. Basically while I feel satisfied with my accomplishments I feel increasingly isolated. I am now in my final year of high school and I'm wondering if I should reach out to my old friends, apologise and try rekindle our friendships, or if I should just move on. What do you think I should do?
>>
>>18020113
Contact them however you can. As long as you left them on good terms and explain you got caught up with school parents etc. if they were a good friend chances are they'd like to hang and you will have a good bit to catch up on and it'll feel like no time has passed at all. Good luck brother. Remember love and peace.
>>
>>18020129
Thanks for the response dude. I will do that.
>>
>>18020132
NP dude. When I went to university I stopped seeing my friends for months to years. Occasionally you meet up and it's all good almost like old times, though they were the best.
>>
just move on. new friends will come, and go. friends are just that. friends. they are not your wife. they are not your career. they are not your children. they are not your future. they are colleagues, acquaintances they are the furniture and backdrop of your social life, not its soul.
>>
>>18020113
you may as well do that
but understand that you and all of them are likely about to go to completely different universities in a couple months
>>
I did something similar.
I tried talking to a few of those guys again, they had huge groups of new friends, their lives had changed so radically ot was stupid and to think they were going to drag a 3-year shut in along was stupid of me. I realized pretty quickly I had nothing to do with these people anymore.

It happens. Move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.