[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I am a young (M). In HIGHSCHOOL. Looking for sex idk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3056.jpg (95KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3056.jpg
95KB, 750x530px
Hey /adv/ I am a young (M). In HIGHSCHOOL. Looking for sex idk how to approach this. I'm not extremely attractive but I'm also not ugly or overweight I'm a pretty decent if not over average looking teen, 5,8 feet. There are tons of sluts in my school and I wouldn't even mind dating one I just don't know how to approach them. They are all bitches. I am also freinds with mostly girls so that's a benefit. But my goal is to be fucked, date someone or at least be blown by the end of highschool. We have some nice girls in our school. Any advice?
>>
>>18020051
>Hey /adv/ I am a young (M). In HIGHSCHOOL.
Lmao that fucking wording.

>Looking for sex idk how to approach this. I'm not extremely attractive but I'm also not ugly or overweight I'm a pretty decent if not over average looking teen, 5,8 feet.
Okay so you're normal-looking and horny.

>There are tons of sluts in my school and I wouldn't even mind dating one I just don't know how to approach them.
If you disrespect them enough to identify them as sluts you probably would regret dating them anyway. Ease up, kiddo.

>They are all bitches.
Either you're projecting like a mini Elliott or you're talking about the girls who aren't worth your fucking time.

>I am also freinds with mostly girls so that's a benefit.
Your chick friends are easily your best source of advice here. Tell them you're getting kind of tired of being single and ask them to help you figure out how to come off as a good option, maybe even help you find someone who'd be a good match for you. They'll have fun with that shit and hopefully so will you.

>But my goal is to be fucked, date someone or at least be blown by the end of highschool. We have some nice girls in our school. Any advice?
Stop focusing on being fucked/blown and focus on finding someone nice to date. Sex without some feeling of companionship (whether a romantic lover or a close friend) is overrated, once you're getting it on the reg you'll know that.

Just ease up and paint a smarter target, don't blame other people when you fuck up, and don't waste time on easy slags when there are still cool people to meet.
>>
L'eddit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
End yourself
>>
>>18020061
Holy fuck man that's actually great advice thanks man. I'll do that. Ur right it's not worth fucking someone if there's no attachment
>>
>>18020087
He got everything right besides that
There is no point in attachment if there is no fucking.

The reverse might be true once you are able to comfortably have a lot of sex without attachment but not before that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.