[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have gf for just over 2 years >broke up with me 4 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

>have gf for just over 2 years
>broke up with me 4 weeks ago, last 2 weeks shes been hanging around me, coming over, sex etc
>we got into an argument yesterday and she left
>rang and messaged when once she got home, she seemed fine
>she end up going out, within the space of 7 hours I message her, try to ring her she ignores me
>send her a snapchat, says she opened it
>try ringing the people she was with, they say she left, noone knows where
>one of her friends hates me and says she left with some guy she met on tinder and said his name
>I rung her mother to see if maybe she was home
>she apparently told her mother she was at my house safe, her mother freaks out and thinks somethings happened
>get a phone call from ex saying she is okay and safe, I offer her to pick her up
>she starts crying and says she wants to be left alone
>ask who sh's staying with, she says a friend and that shes not going to reveal who she's staying with
>ask her why's she being so secretive, she calls me a psycho etc
>today rings me up crying says she wants to talk, I ask her whats the point she going to lie anyway

Literally dont know what to make out of this, even today when I asked her who she stayed with the response was "we've been through this im not telling you".
Guess it dosent matter being we're broken up but I feel so empty inside with all this shit, how do I make sense of it, I cant even go to sleep and havent for the ast 24 hours
>>
>>18020034
She's not going to be upfront, so just block her on everything. Move on.
>>
>>18020040
Its so hard to, Ive focused so much time and energy on this peice of shit to the point I've abandoned a lot of friends, i know im a fkn idiot
>>
>>18020040
This. Block, even her mom. Just distance yourself absolutely before you end up burnt beyond recognition.
>>
>>18020050
What do you mean? her mother could be cover up for her?
>>
Your actions are too cringy to be real..

OP, MOVE ON! For fucks sake get some self worth and kick that dumb cunt of an ex to the curb. Ignore her, stop giving her anymore of your time. She clearly doesn't want you anymore. She will never want you again, well unless you are her last option. I for one would never allow myself to be someone's last option.

I suggest that you man up.
>>
>>18020052
She could use her mom to manipulate you, yes.
>>
>>18020054
cringe how? I didnt even know wtf was going on until I finally got a phone call
>>
>>18020052
That's coming from a guy who spent 5 years dwelling on an ex, who not but a week after she dumped me, was dating someone else. It wasn't worth it, not even a little bit. She used me even after she left me, and I didn't discover the truth till about a year later, and not even out of her mouth, but a guy who was hitting on her.

Take my advice. She isn't worth the oxygen near you.
>>
>>18020054
Why was she ringing up crying saying she wants to talk etc,
she said she has "good things to tell me"
AGAIN im baffled thats probably why its cringe worthy
>>
>>18020049
Show some self-respect. I hope you realise how fucking insignificant this is going to be ine a few years.
>>
>>18020034
what's the fucking mystery. she's getting dicked by other guys cause she's SINGLE and has a nut trying to keep tabs on her. It's over OP you don't own that pussy anymore.
>>
>>18020034
Jesus you're a fucking creep bro
>>
>>18020761
There was nothing creepy about what OP did.
>>
Move on man, life is way too short for you to waste it on scum like her. Block everything about her from your life and focus on yourself. Improve yourself and stop acting like a whiney little bitch.
>>
>>18020049
Sunk cost fallacy, my man. Time to exit the market in the long term.
>>
>>18020761
How is that creepy?
>>18020807
I've been self improving, everyday is self improvement, i diet and go to the gym, i go to uni and im starting a degree this year,
>>
I just feel scared and beaten, im not trying to be a whiney little bitch

How do I get of horribly mental state of trying to move on
>>
>>18021096
>>18020767
>ex goes out because she's an adult and can do what she wants
>calls ex
>texts ex
>snaps ex
>calls ex's friends
>calls ex's *mother*

Yeah not creepy or possessive at all.
>>
>>18021126
ok, so you mean being that we're not together its creepy?
>>
>>18021126
>being worried about someone and trying to get in contact with said one is creepy and possessive
You have an extremely retarded and vague understanding of what those two words mean. At the very worst, it's excessive and pestering. If he wanted to be creepy, he'd be fucking stalking her.
>>
>>18021138
Yeah, like she has no obligation to speak to you. If she wants to disappear from you then you should just not talk to her at all.
>>
>>18021152
Or maybe he shouldn't worry when his ex doesn't want to talk to him?
>>
>>18021178
are you fucking retarded?

I told me even after we argued and she went home she was still talking to me okay, then she randomly stopped, and carried it on for hours
>>
>>18021178
I agree with that, but that's besides the point. What he did wasn't creepy in any way.
>>
>>18021178
it was not as if it had been days or weeks of not speaking to eachother
>>
I understand she's not obligated to speak to me, but why come over, have sex and hang out only to fuck with my head and ignore me, to me its fucking retarded that she lied to her mother about staying at my house when she was actually at some other's
>>
>You are creepy dude!
>She dumped you which is hard after two years but if she doesn't want a future with you she isn't obligated to have one.
>You both are idiots because you meet up for sex etc. which isn't a clean cut and obviously leads to fights.
>If she wants to cut contact with you this is ok as well since it would be better to move on
>To state that you called all her friends and family bc you were worried is bullshit if you insist that she tells you where she has been
>she has a right for privacy since you are no longer together
>>
>>18022538
Do you have some sort of mental disability?

Ive clearly clarified that she called me to try to and talk me about shit and that she dosen't want me to move on

>you are a fucking retarded piece of shit
>killyourself
>>
>>18022279
Because she didn't want her mom to worry? Maybe she doesn't like the other guy, maybe your mom only feels than her daughter is safe when she's with you, the only one who knows it is her.
But OP, why wouldn't you wait until you meet her and she tells you what she wants to say?
>>
>>18020034
>we got into an argument yesterday and she left
>rang and messaged when once she got home, she seemed fine>she end up going out, within the space of 7 hours I message her, try to ring her she ignores me
Dude, she didn't want to talk to you, why would you keep calling her? Being clingy to your SO is bad, but being clingy to your ex is even worse.
>>
>>18022544
Well wtf is she going to say retard?
She will ost probably give me a speech about how I can do better and bla bla *positive vibes rant*
She has obviously gone back to some guys house, Ive told her I need to move on
She saying she isnt going to tell me who she want back with ut starts crying saying she has a mental illness and she has good things to tell me like gtfo of here cunt
>>
>>18022546
why is it worse with an ex?
>>
>>18022550
Because you're not with her anymore. Being close to your ex is bad, because it only leads to heartbreaks, you either come back together or you leave completely and maaaybe become friends once both of you got over it.
But if you broke up, it's for a good reason, right?
>>
>>18020034

You're never going to be able to trust her again no matter what she does so what's the point?
You probably want to think this is just her testing you and that that she still loves you. But look at the obvious. She broke up with you. The rest is really not that important. Move on.
>>
>>18020034
I bet she was your first GF and the first girl that was interested in you. For me as a girl you send so many desperate vibes that I get shivers over here.
For the love of god, please stop being so creepy and let you ex gf enjoy her life!
>>
>>18022558
I have another ex who I have not spoken to and avoid for the past for 4 years actually
I genuinely loved this girl and this type of shit to occur really fucks with me, like have you ever been in love with someone, dont thinkso slut.
>>
>>18022558
ps you sound like a peice of shit dirty slut, good luck for your husband because he'll be licking out your cum filled cunt
>>
>>18022571
You sound a bit like a sad and bitter version of Elliot Roger.
Before you start shooting up your local community college just try to remember that I (as a so called slut) will have a better love life than you and a husband who (after your accounts) will even go so far and lick out my cum filled cunt.
I guess lucky me
>>
>>18022585
ahahahahahaha you sound like a pathetic piece of work,
>#killyourself
>#cuckLife
>#bbcgangabangsallnightong
>#cumfilledcunt
>>
>>18022585

I'd lick it. Can I please lick it?
>>
>>18022594
At least I enjoy my life and don't creep out the people around me

>>18022604
Sure you can if you want to.
>>
>>18022608
AHAHAHA holy shit this is halarious
>>18022594
yes she should, pathetic cuck husband probably loves it too
>>
>>18022608
>Sure you can if you want to.

Oh come on you have to make me work for it not just put it out on a plate like that.
>>
>>18022610
Haha sorry! Didn't know I would be here to fulfill your sexual fantasy.
>>
>>18022614

Well, does it make you uncomfortable? Because the thought of you making me lick your cunt is giving me a hard-on right now.
>>
>>18022547
Insulting people who want to help you just makes you look childish, but whatever.
Why is knowing who she was with so important for you? She was with someone who wasn't you, then have some self-respect and leave her alone
>>
>>18022618
No not really. If I can make your day I am happy tondo so!
>>
>>18022594
>>18022609
Why are you samefagging?
>>
OP Sounds seriously creepy and the ex should get a restraining order asap!
He has this weird stalker vibe and can't cope with his ex having sex with new men.

Reading this thread made me seriously fear for the ex!
>>
>>18022627
#cumfilledcunt
>>
>>18022623

What kind of panties are you wearing right now?
>>
>>18022585
>cuck husband
>Implying I would ever turn over complete power to a women in the relationship.
>>
This thread fell apart quickly.

Anyways, OP isn't being creepy he just hasn't fully grasped that he is now single and that his ex is truly his ex as he is still treating her like his girlfriend. And she isn't helping him by sending mixed signals like this. The others are right OP, you need to cut her out completely and take your space to get used to being a single person again. It sucks, and it isn't easy knowing that someone who used to be at your side for so long is no longer there but you need to get used to the fact that you're alone now. You need to fill that void that your ex left with your own independence and identity. Take a break, disconnect, work on yourself, and you'll be happy again.
>>
>>18020034
Let her fuck whoever, ghost her for a while. She will come back. If your ok with that and like her for who she is it wont matter. Because thats what shes doing, i hate to lie to you.
>>
>>18020049

Don't waste any more time on her, yes she seems like a terrible person but she's dealing with this break up in her own way, just let her go and allow her to move on completely as well as yourself. She knows eventually she will have to replace you and shes probably rebounding hard, you don't want to be in the middle of this shit, you already broke up that's that just move on now.

I would send her a final message, be nice and respectful and just wish her the best, tell her you appreciated your time together blah blah and then block her and her family from everything.

The alternative is to be used up like a piece of meat until she literally weans off you like a baby from a tit and doesn't care enough anymore to keep you around.
>>
>>18022279

Do not try to rationalise her behaviour, it will not make sense, it will seem selfish and cruel to you but its literally her defence mechanism working to keep her functional. You broke up, its hard on both individuals even if she was the one that ended it. She has to bare the burden of never knowing if she made the right choice.

OP as a man, a man that got broken up with, let her go and push her away completely, you will be doing her a favour and yourself a massive favour too. This is the only way to move on completely.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.