[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took LSD, when I got over it all the skin in my mouth was coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Took LSD, when I got over it all the skin in my mouth was coming off.

The skin was sticky and just sort of came off on it's own

Happened to
>Roof of mouth
>Lips
>Inside of cheeks

Is that normal?
>>
Not normal
>>
>>18019840
You might wanna go to the hospital, bro. Sounds like a nasty batch of LSD, other shit slipped in there that shouldn't be in it.

Are you bleeding?
>>
>>18019853
My teeth really hurt when I took it.

It was about 5 days ago and I'm still a bit dizzy and getting weird flashes and things
>>
Was it a blotter? You can't fit much on a standard blotter so I'd be more likely to wonder what I did while under the influence rather than sweating about some substitution or contamination.

Like did you chain smoke and not drink any liquid for 18 hours? Did you lay flat out mouth breathing without moving your tongue drying your mouth out?
>>
>>18019860
I had a pot brownie and I made sure to drink a lot while on the trip.
>>
You probably chewed your mouth out without noticing. I've seen people on acid gurn like they're on some dodgy research chemical, had to chew gum to stop from taking layers off their mouth lining.
>>
At first, I thought you were describing your trip.

Nah dude, I've taken acid dozens of times and nothing like that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>18019840
>I did something well known for being a fucking idiotic idea
>Now terrible things are happening
Good job. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>18020122
>I did something well known for being a fucking idiotic idea

t. straight edge faggot
>>
File: 1402350709534.jpg (42KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
1402350709534.jpg
42KB, 400x459px
>druggies still claim that taking shit like this is safe
>>
>>18019840
I've never had that with LSD...
You may have gotten one of the "imposter acids" like 2CE or 2CB, I have had the skin in my mouth come off from that but I took it straight from a dropper under my tongue- so disgusting compared to how amazing true LSD feels, not to mention how much stronger the visuals are.
>>
>>18019840
No, you're supposed to drink water or else your mouth will dry out; make sure you have a water bottle on person and force yourself to drink it.
>>
>>18019840
that wasnt lsd, anon
you should see a doctor asap
>>
>>18020420
Like this guy already said, buy some cheap water and drink it throughout the day. Keep yourself hydrated at all times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.