[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of angles do girls like with the penis insertion? Positions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fzAdbAd.png (102KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
fzAdbAd.png
102KB, 630x630px
What kind of angles do girls like with the penis insertion? Positions? Guys, what gets your girl every time?
>>
>>18019703
It depends on the person.
I like when my boyfriend puts my legs on his shoulders and he hits my vagina walls just after the entrance. Same with doggy.
>>
>>18019703
90% of the success of a bonk happens before Tab A is inserted into Slot B. Get the foreplay right, and it hardly matters what angle you enter from.
>>
The best angle is when the penis isnt in the vagina at all

lol i can already tell that women have faked their orgasms around you to get you to stop

Angle doesnt matter dumbass. Foreplay does. Also some girls like their clit stimulated in order to reach orgasm
>>
>>18019826
How do you do that?
>>
>>18019835
How do you make your gf have big cums?
>>
>>18019835
Angle does matter if the girl is able to come from her g-spot being stimulated which isn't all girls (I thought it was one in three). Then you want an angle where the penis will rub against the front wall of the vagina (the one closest to the belly).
However it's difficult to get it right with a big penis because then it slides and bumps into the cervix which girls find painful (except for that one crazy girl I dated which got off on it but never stick your dick in crazy).
Another good angle is stuff like mating press or her legs on your shoulders, because it tilts the cervix differently which lets you pound away without hitting it.
>>
>>18020848
lots of snogging then licking her vagina good
>>
>>18019835
this is why i dont seek women anymore
i only fuck traps
traps can cum just with your cock hammering their prostates
>>
>>18020915
Also pleasing someone with a cock is far easier.
>>
>>18020910
How do you lick the vagina good?
>>
>>18020967
do it well and like you mean it
>>
>>18020969
I always mean it but she never does big cums.
>>
Penis in Vagina angle
>>
>>18021144
Damn, never thought about it that way.
>>
>>18021088
mean it harder
>>
>>18019703
It's quite simple really, the angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.