[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Part 1/2 Why are women so fucking liberal these days? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Emily-Grey.jpg (229KB, 1219x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Emily-Grey.jpg
229KB, 1219x2048px
>Part 1/2
Why are women so fucking liberal these days?

I honestly feel trapped by all the left-wing bullshit in our society because of that. Sure, we finally have a white man back in office. But women still suckle the teat of left-wing politics.

And that's the part which hurts the most: it's mainly women who subscribe to these ideals. When it's a man, who cares? He's probably so low on the food chain, he'd be lucky enough just to get noticed. But with women, it's not only more concerning, it's potentially dangerous.

Women are creatures we're suppose to reproduce with. To further our species and prolong humanity. That's the only reason we have to interact with the female sex. But they keep aligning with left-wing ideologies that are just flat-out detrimental to society as a whole. Ideologies which invite groups of people who are simple threats to us as a collective whole. Who are not only discriminated against for a variety of reasons, but need to be. Ideologies which promote the idea that we're all the same, despite so much science and data proving the opposite; and highlighting why empowering, or treating as equals, certain types of "people" is dangerous in the long run.
>>
>>18019408
>Part 2/2
Let's not forget that, especially in the mid-twentieth century, and the entirety of the twenty-first century thus far, women have chosen to breed with certain groups and ethnicities who could not be any more a consistent and formidable degradation of the make-up and anatomy of not only the woman's ethnicity, but *our* ethnicity. Our ethnicity, which isn't so backwards and adherent to the dominance, and progress, of the human race, when we're talking about the world stage that is human evolution. Choosing to breed with certain types of "people" who are nothing more than left-overs from a bygone era. An era that left most of them to die off, and for good reason.

Yet women are choosing to breed with those bygones. Perpetuating certain breeds of humans who, throughout evolutionary history, are basically pollution to our viability and biology. Who shouldn't be called human, since they're so low on the list, it's insulting to think of them as the same as us. And prejudice aside, you can look at crime statistics, you can look at current wars and conflicts, the increasing nature of them, and realise just how detrimental to our species. Their continuation just means degrading us both physically and mentally.

But still, women choose not only to breed and advocate for their existence, they subscribe to politics, ideologies, and philosophies that promote such dangerous ideas and ways of thinking; ways of thinking that are just simply wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. And straight up promite the decline of the species.

And the worst part is: almost all women support these ideals. Almost all of them commit these crimes. I can't remember the last time I met a girl who was a case member of this bullshit. I just can't. I don't even know where to find them even more. But almost all women align to these politics and ideologies. And it's going to cost us so much in the coming years and destroy us.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18019410
ssshhhh babby its okay there are plenty of racist girls out there for you. You probably even have a cousin or two - keep that bloodline pure as the driven snow
>>
>>18019408
I think women prefer the left because vast sections of the right are either sexist or outright misogynist.

Why would you choose to align yourself with ideology that hates or doesn't respect you?
>>
>>18019408
Go suck Trumps dick some more.
>>
>>18019420
This. You're an idiot OP.
>>
>>18019408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>18019420

Women prefer the left because it is seen as socially acceptable seeing as it pushed by all forms of media 24/7.
>>
>>18019408
>>18019410
Don't you have a mosque to bomb?
>>
>>18019432
Do you honestly think that that is the true reason?

Do you think the right doesn't at the very least think in a sexist manner and think women are inferior?
>>
You've clearly got the manifesto down. When can we expect a school shooting from you?
>>
>>18019408
Hi Elliot.
Lay down the redpil.

The reason you see so many liberal girls is because you keep paying attention to it and you have filled your mind with the whole "race traitors rethoric".

As for people being liberals or antifa, that's something you do around your 18-25 when you experiment with drugs and ideologies. The left has made itself the master of empathy, denying it to anyone else - even if there are very empathic right wing people. The left also prioritizes the individual over the collective. Left arguments are often
>how can you do this to this person look at their sob story
the right wing argument is
>yes it's sad but allowing this has this and this outcome on the level of the collective

At an age where people are trying to find themselves and in a moment of your life where you generally shit on the collective because you're still leaving behind your "birth collective" (family or whatever) you're not really into that.
Most people calm down when they reach their thirties or have jobs that don't involve blogging.

Meanwhile, I suggest you don't visit /r9k/ and /pol/ too much, unless you want to walk around seeking only confirmation of your beliefs.
>>
>>18019408
>OP: Why don't people who aren't white dudes agree with me that they are massively inferior to white dudes?
It is a goddamned _mystery_
>>
File: n.png (196KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
196KB, 400x260px
all these replies
but they're all from non-married people LMAO

also you should not think in terms of right/left while thinking relationships, but rather conservative / liberal

the reason it seems like conservative girls are in less quantity is because THEY'RE ALL TAKEN ALREADY
the cream of the crop has already made their smart pick and chose to bed the non-slut who's going to raise the children

over the years, the leftovers have deteriorated into something even worse, manly due to the (((media))) practicing the end of the tradittional middle class and the creation of a horde of 30 year old single women and man, already ruined and crazed by materialistic pursuits
>>
>>18019468
Isn't that a great generalisation? You're justifications for thinking that are cherry picked the same way a white supremacist believes skin colour determines how violent you are, maybe because they've had a few encounters with hood rats during their life.

A lot of people who subscribe to a right wing ideology are tired of the horrible accusations you petulant lefties make against others because "MUH FEELINGS". How about considering what they have to say, maybe think about what makes them believe what they believe. How about you read a fucking history textbook.
>>
>>18019408

>Why are women so fucking liberal these days?

The same reason anyone does anything, to feel unique and alive, and to try to be happy
>>
this bait is so blatant im ashamed that anyone has paid any attention to this at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.