[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annihilate someone else's Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: RG5wQ14x.png (455KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RG5wQ14x.png
455KB, 600x600px
Hello,

I am in love with a girl who lives in China (pic related. Looks a lot like her but is not her). I am in North Amurica. I have a great job, making lots of money and I am in great shape. So normally I would just try to flirt with her and book a flight there or a flight for her to here and then see if things can progress. She does not currently know I have feelings for. We only know each other because I talked with her for a bit when she visited my city as a tourist last year.

The problem is, a few months ago she got a chinese boyfriend. He is chubby and lazy and his degree is going to be worthless. His family has a bit of money, but not a lot.

I want to nuke their relationship from orbit so that I can have her to myself. I don't want to just convince her to leave him because that would set a bad precedent. I want her to leave him of "her own volition" so I can swoop in. How can I somehow make this happen remotely from the other side of the pacific? Is there someway to hack his facebook? Or implicate him with another girl somehow? Order a prostitute to his house?

I'm open to lots of ideas. Let me know what you've got.
>>
>>18019402
Offer green card or buttloads of $
>>
>>18019402
Be white and have US (or any western country) citizenship
>>
>>18019402
If you got more money than that fucker shove it in her face ching chongs love the smell of money because that is all they are desperate gold diggers, you got a great shot!
>>
>>18019402
>have lots of money and in great shape
>normally would book a flight

NIGGA JUST BOOK THE FLIGHT FLASH CASH AND SHE'LL BE SACKING YOUR DICK IN A MINUTE
>>
>>18019417
>>18019467
>>18019480
implying any of this still counts in present-day China. No one has stereotypes like this anymore and aren't going to randomly go with someone based on money (or more likely supposed money) or citizenship, mainly because too many people have ruined it and China is economically on the path to being a better place to be than everywhere else. Maybe if they were naive and Thai or Filipino but not Chinese.
>>
>>18019534
Communist scum! Fuck off you chink sympathizer.
>>
>>18019402
does she know that you know she is in a relationship?
If not, offer to come visit her and see what she says. If she says yes, im sure that once you arrive you can put the moves on her and she'll be yours.
If you dont want to travel there, just flirt like normal as if you had no idea she had a boyfriend
If she does know that you know, then there really isnt a whole lot you can do apart from friend zone orbiting and hoping against hope that they break up soon and she will want a quick rebound that turns into a relationship
>>
There are literally millions of Chinese girls who look like your pic OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.