[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly 26 and I've never even kissed a girl. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tatoo.jpg (175KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
tatoo.jpg
175KB, 500x627px
I'm nearly 26 and I've never even kissed a girl. I've had chances to have a girlfriend, but I always blew it. Now I'm balding and I am very depressed. My will and hope is pretty much broken at this point. I've turned to drugs in the last few months to deal with my problems and it's obvious to me that I won't last another 2 years at this rate before I just off myself or die from some kind of overdose.

Help. I'm afraid of what I'm going to do to myself after I hit 26 in a few months. I'm becoming more and more unstable every single day.
>>
Get a hooker
>>
well if you actually care about fixing your shit, first thing to do is get off the drugs
>>
The fuck are you doing bro?

You are almost at the age where woman start getting serious and want to settle down with a lifelong partner.

Anything below 28 is just horny kids messing around.
>>
>>18019457

I know. I want a partner too, but I have yet to even really fool around. I'm so tired of feeling alone without any support. I've lasted this long, but seeing all of my friends starting to find partners and here I am still a virgin... it's really demoralizing.
>>
>>18019488
That's a good thing.

If you had to choose between some meaningless sex and maybe a relationship that lasts a couple years or finding that one person who completes your life and knowing that she always was the only one for you which would you choose?

You just haven't found that person yet but when you do it will all just fall into place no matter how fucked up you feel.
>>
>>18019498

I almost did. Last year I found a girl like that but I refused to believe it was real. All my friends told me she wanted me but I was just petrified so she moved on. Now she's my closest friend and every single day I realize how much I fucked up. I waited all of my life for a girl like that and now that ship has sailed.

It just feels like that was my last chance and now it's over.
>>
File: Memes in The Rain.png (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Memes in The Rain.png
8KB, 212x238px
>>18019388
Man is an extension of his surroundings. The things and people that you choose to surround yourself with will shape and impact you in ways that you cannot imagine unless you can actively tune them out, or change them for the better. If you feel that you are getting more unstable, then it seems like you crave more control in your life. (Please tell me if I'm wrong.) So small steps towards regaining control should be your top priority at the moment:
>Physical health (Even if it's just 5 push-ups and walking in the morning)
>OCD/Cleaning (This is why military generals like Seneca would make their beds upon waking: To gain a sense of self control.)
>Replace bad habits with good ones, slowly and steadily. (Hobbies, Music, Exercise, Work, Study, and Writing/Journaling/Drawing)
>Read often to keep your mind from spiraling inward and to put your life in a greater context

These things helped me when I was on the verge of some very stupid shit. Your mileage may vary, but I hope at least some of it comes to help.
>>
File: lain gif.gif (273KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
lain gif.gif
273KB, 500x370px
Anon, it sounds like you honestly need to get on hormones, or at least possibly finasteride, which will aid you in growing back your lost hair... but honestly, if you have nothing left to lose, maybe I'm self-inserting myself into your issues/have known a lot of people who have gotten in similar situations pre-hrt, but you sound like the kind of individual who would benefit greatly from starting hrt

What do you have to lose, right???
>>
>>18019549
>hrt
I have a ton of steroids in my possession and I plan to start using them after my next birthday. That is essentially my final go at, well, life.
>>
>>18019549
>hrt
Is this bait?
>>
>>18019513
I know exactly how you feel my man.
Dont kill yourself though.
This might sound like a joke, but daydreaming actually really does help, even if you know it will never be real. Im a fat manlet with an ugly face so I pretty much gave up on trying to get a gf actively. Im just doing my thing and hoping that a fucking miracle happens because god knows my shit shy personality doesnt help women get over my looks.
>>
>>18019549
Women don't care that much about being men being bald. Just make sure that once you're past the point of no return you shave it all off. They're fine with totally bald, they just generally are not into balding.

There's like surveys on this you can google.
>>
>>18019621

I've already shaved my head and that's when I started getting attention from women.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.