[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes fun of me a lot (hairstyle, clothing, personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1485273371875.png (2MB, 1078x1314px)
1485273371875.png
2MB, 1078x1314px
>girl makes fun of me a lot (hairstyle, clothing, personal stuff, calls me asexual because i dont talk to girls)
>shits on me constantly, bitches at me
>makes fun of me for being single even though she is as well
>when we go out with friends drinking, i catch her looking at me
>pulls me out of my seat to dance with her
>bumps into me a lot when sitting down
>gets shitfaced and locks arms with me on the rides home
>kissed me on the cheek/lip twice one night when she was really fucked up
>asks me to let her know when i get home

i don't want to assume anything because it's never worked out in my favor. I don't know what to make of this.

Hopefully I will get other answers besides "JUST FUCK HER DUDE" etc. etc. I mean, I'm expecting a bit much from /adv/ but still.
>>
>>18019364
Yeah but she wants your peener tho
>>
We can't really give you answers because you didn't really ask a question.

"JUST FUCK HER DUDE" seems like a fairly good response to this questionless story.
>>
>>18019364
Ehum... kill her?
>>
Are you asking if she's interested in you romantically? The answer is yes.
>>
>>18019364
>I don't know what to make of this
She (very clearly) is into you. How much more blatant do you need her to be? If she had sucked you off on the car ride home, you would probably be asking /adv/ "does this girl like me"?
>>
>>18019377
>>18019401
Well, at least DRUNK her is interested anyway
>>
>>18019405
>Makes fun of me for being single even though she is as well
>When we go out with friends drinking, I catch her looking at me
>Pulls me out of my seat to dance with her
How much more obvious does she need to make it that she likes you?
>>
>>18019403

well the last girl that i fucked ended up saying "we should be friends" after she rode me from 2AM to 4PM so I'm not really understanding women that much.
>>
>>18019418
...friends who bang?
If you want to get all lady-and-the-tramp sharing-a-single-strand-of-spagetti with this girl you gotta lead with your feels, not with your dick. Probably wait until she's tipsy (not drunk) because that makes people brave and be like "Hey lady, you want a slice of this mancake?" and she will be like "I only want the wiener part pls" or whatever. Maybe she want's the whole thing. Ask.
>>
Next time she makes fun of you for being single strait up ask her to be your girlfriend.
>>
>>18019364
Either she wants you as her boyfriend or boylet.
>>
>>18019439
>boylet
what is that and also gross
>>
>>18019437
This. Her making fun of you being single is literally perfect for you. You "jokingly" throw the idea out there that she could help you stop being single in your own words. If she likes you, the conversation will probably change from a joking tone to a more serious one, and if she doesn't like you, you could say keep up the joking act.
>>
>>18019439

>boylet

that's new. continue.
>>
>>18019364
She's just making small talk or banter because it is awkward to say nothing.
>>
>>18019442
>>18019455

It's like a boytoy but you don't get to fuck her.

Like, baka it'd be hard to tell if she's for real or just looking someone to hang out with
>>
>>18019465
>boytoy but you don't get to fuck
Then what's the point?
>>
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>18019501
>Then what's the point?

exactly

aka "friend"
>>
>>18019509
There's already a word for that though and it doesn't rhyme with "toilet"
>>
>>18019364
Trick her, make it seem like you care about her. Make sweet love to her slimy cunt. Break off contact, bonus points fuck best friend/ sister/ mom, have her find out. Achieve sweet revenge.
>>
>>18019511

But that word kind of rhymes with "bitter"
>>
>>18019518
fair
>>
>>18019514

why would he hurt her? OP sounds like a legit nice guy

>girl gets shitfaced and kisses OP
>OP doesnt retaliate, makes sure shes ok instead of taking advantage of her

not a lot of people like that out there. i know a lot of people personally that would have pushed themselves on her.

good on ya.
>>
She wants your dick. Are you gonna give it to her?
>>
>>18019364
JUST FUCK HER DUDE
>>
>>18019449
The funny thing is, OP mentioning she's single or him asking her to as a joke is probably exactly the reaction she's trying to get by being a cunt.

How's she look OP? Is she good looking?
>>
>>18019364
She's being a tease OP, and not the kind that will just lead you on.

She's holding the bait above your head but she'd actually let you have it if you did something about it.
>>
>>18019393
>>
>>18019364
>cute chubby girls with big tits
my ultimate crossroad

I love tits, but I hate the idea of dating a fatty
>>
>>18019364
Stick your dick in her fucking vag already.
>>
>>18019364
Fuck off and go get real problems.
>>
>>18019364
Have a crack and see how you go, tactfully of course.
Plenty more friends you can make out there, but probably not as many women interested in your dick
>>
>>18019364
You're anime MC level dense, OP.
>>
Hey op I thinking you want a gf or a fuck then you should do as others have said roughly. Allow me to elaborate if you have similar interests Then suggest doing one together. Next time she talks about being single etc then be like well perhaps we should get together/help me out test the waters. Netflix and chill aye? If yes then snuggle up that chub on couch and see where it goes. God damn making me jelly thinking about it. Curse you op!
>>
>>18019364
>girl pulls out my cocktail
>starts sucking it

Guys, what does this mean? Does she like me?
>>
>>18020944
Your mean out of your drink? Is she looking you in the eye while doing it? If so then she's either teasing (cock tease) or is subtly wanting you to make a move on her I think?
>>
>>18020613
They are a lot more fun in bed because they are usually willing to do anything you want. So this factor and the tits usually makes it worth it. I mean not saying to date a completely morbidly obese landwhale, but chubby is what I would consider just a little bit extra on her. The girl in the OP would be a good example. You just don't want their gut to stick out more than their tits because that is kinda a turn off.
>>
Just fuck her dude she wants your D.
>>
>>18019364
While it's easy to say "she wants your d" while I'm not the one in the position or having to deal with rejection, I can agree with you that her behavior would make me question her intentions putting myself in your shoes.

Pull her off to the side and ask her what's her damage?
>>
>>18019364
Delete her number and never talk to her again OP. I've seen this before, she is after your precious man seed!!
>>
File: ePLqtX.gif (979KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ePLqtX.gif
979KB, 320x240px
>>18021954
>>
>>18019364
Name of grill in pic?
>>
>>18019364
Who is this semen demon?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.