/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I meet this semi-desperate chick online and she wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 428287.png (260KB, 625x460px) Image search: [Google]
428287.png
260KB, 625x460px
Ok so I meet this semi-desperate chick online and she wants to meet up so we can practice our social skills together.
I'm pretty sure I can easily lose my virginity to her.
The problems are she is like barely 5/10 and I feel like she might become overly obsessed.
Should I risk it?
Is it worth it?
>>
>>18019208
Yes. It'll be a good learning experience
>>
>>18019208
You don't want to get attached to some fucking Harpee because of some abstract goals. If you have a bad feeling about it listen to that feeling.

I had a friend who got stuck with some chick, didn't want a relationship, didn't have a good feeling about it. Fast forward to 4 fucking years and he's still stuck with her. He tried commiting suicide from being berated verbally and abused mentally by this girl. He cold have graduated community college by now but this girls drama crippled him. Now he's practically dependent on this girl and he can't leave.

Don't do it. Listen to what your gut tells you.
>>
Don't meet her. Not because you deserve better, you don't and are probably a fat ugly piece of shit, but because she sounds like a nice girl and shouldn't have to deal with someone trying to use hrt.
>>
Forget the shitty social construct of trying to score. If you don't want to be with her then don't try to sex her.
>>
>>18019208
>desperate enough to need to 'practice our social skills'
>convinced he's so irresistible that a girl will become obsessed with him

Well, Mr Wonderful, I'd advise against meeting her, because you don't want to be responsible for destroying her ability to appreciate all other men who won't live up to your image.
>>
>>18019208
yes, learning how to let go is valuable social skill
>>
Lol first test her for BPD cuz if she does have it, then run or youre fucked.

If she doesnt have BPD, and you guys end up fucking with both of you losing your viriginities to each other then OH YEAH its pretty fucking obvious she is going to get obsessed with you because you were her first time. Dont do it bro. Shes gonna cling.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.