[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any advice, serious or kek worthy, for a guy who's former

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1794.jpg (35KB, 233x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1794.jpg
35KB, 233x423px
any advice, serious or kek worthy, for a guy who's former fuck buddy is claiming that she is six weeks pregnant?
>>
>>18019075
>Could it be another guy's baby?
>Does she plan to keep it?
>How old is she/how old are you?
>What are your feelings towards this girl?
>>
unironically /r/theredpill has some good advice on prego people just read through the Chad role playing
>>
>>18019082
he says he's pretty sure she was having sex with other dudes, although he could just be saying that because that's what he would do in her situation, being single and what not. The guy in question is actually my friend, he's 25, she's 33. They were hanging out for a little over a month, and it ended one night when she told him he was being jealous and it was scary, And he took offense to that and called her fat
>>18019085
I will definitely look into it
>>
>>18019082
>>18019092
and yes he already said to her "so you're getting an abortion right? "And she said it's not an option, And seeing as how she's not religious at all, even so far as being against religion, I personally feel like it's because of how old she is, and still single, this might be the last chance she gets
>>
File: 1486014791800.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1486014791800.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>18019092
>She's 33
kek, she knows her time is running out so she's tryna trap him.
My advice, demand a paternity test before you pay a single dime and lawyer up my friend.

Also
>He took offense to that and called her fat
Fucking hell my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>18019098
>>
>>18019103
yeah that's what I told him, and that's why I stay away from any girl older than I am. And for some reason, it was also fishy to me that she stayed with him, even that short time, because he would just tell her how much better she would look if she lost weight all the time. I told him something was up because she wouldn't be staying if she wasn't expecting to get something out of it. He's broke, but he suspects she thinks he's going to get help from his dad, who is loaded
>>
>>18019106
Hah, yeah regardless of how it pans out, good god I feel bad for that future serial killer she's gonna spit out for her own selfish reasons. Poor thing's fucked from the get go.

Again, advice still stands. He should lawyer up immediately and get legal advise. Tell him not to even hint at any responsibility for this kid and to not give her a cent until he's got a court order stating he's the father and he's gotta.

Personally, if she's banging multiple people, if it were me I'd tell her that too. "I'm not paying for anything unless you're prepared to take me to court. See how confident you are it's mine."

Hopefully that would scare her enough to so the responsible thing and abort.
>>
>>18019113
so that's what he was trying to do, be confrontational about it. I'm of the opinion that he should probably not be confrontational, but just try to make her understand how little he has to contribute, whether that is money time or attention, and that if she has this kid, she will literally be on her own raising it
>>
>>18019121
Yeah that would be wise. Like, I would have just sent a single message getting that point across and then never speaking to her again outside of court. Don't argue with the chick, just state he's not doing anything without a court order, and even if he is the daddy he's only paying out the cash money. He's not gonna be with her in any way or be a part of the kids life if that's true in his mind.
>>
>>18019075
Just dont' sign the birth certificate, what happens then?
>>
>>18019075
Cum inside her like...eighty fucking times, bro. Own that shit. If she's going to say she's pregnant, make damn sure she is so she can't fucking change her mind later.
>>
Lol she is 33 and he is 25. Let me guess she gave him the googly eyes at the bar and he thought maybe I should eat some old fashioned fish. Bad mistake. Girls at this age that are single drink box wine, ghosting facebook crying drunk that everyone around them is getting married while a fat cat behind them pisses on her clothes that litters her bedroom floor.

Desperation move on her part. She wants to have a baby and she wants this guy to stay. Its a tough rut your friend is in. I wouldn't know how to get out of it. What I would do... firstly i would delete my facebook. Id change my cell number. Id go to her and say "i dont love you. I dont want to be in any kind of relationship with you. You were simply sex for me and unfortunstely u got pregnant. I do not want to be a dad. Im not ready to be a dad and therefore id be a bad dad. I want you to have an abortion, but if you are stupid and keep it do not contact me...i will not be in your life..bye forever.." and just move the fuck away. If she is stupid enough to go through with it which she very well could be, its not his fault
>>
>>18019218
Homie, he'll pay thousands of fucking dollars if she has a kid. He's fucked; may as well get involved, because he'll be investing in this kid either way.
>>
>>18019234
Eh, depends how you think of it.
I'm more like "Well I'm already legally obliged to cuck out my paycheck for the thing I never wanted or had any interest in, why on earth would I now waste my valuable time with it?"
Besides, kids are pussy repellent. He can kiss his sex life goodbye if he ever has the kid around or evidence of having a kid around.

My time is just as valuable if not more than money, so I wouldn't intend to waste both of those things if this chick is selfish enough to not do the right thing.
>>
>>18019075
I believe at 8 weeks you can get a non intrusive pre natal paternity test, look into that confirm if your fucked or not if she won't do it that's a good sign
>>
>>18019247
I dunno, you can hook some pretty fucking sexually attentive honeys if you come across as a compassionate dude.

There's fucking hoes, and then there's making love to fine honeys with good taste and sexual skills, my man.
>>
>>18019247
Definitely not true. Guys with rings, and kids prove

1) he is a good enough guy to marry
2) his cock can get hard, but it shoots lively loads.
3) most girls are competitive jealous whores so they will attempt to lure these alphas.
>>
>>18019252
I'm speaking hypothetically as if I were male really, but I know I would stay farrrr farrr away from a dude with a kid.
Because, I'll address this next
>>18019253
A dude with a kid who is not with the mother is a huge red flag. It means he's irresponsible, can knock me up, and then move on to whoever the hell is next in line. It means he's not smart about who he bangs and how he bangs em.

The ring I will give though, because your point 3 is spot on. Women are competitive whores who will try to steal men they would have otherwise had no interest with if they already belonged to someone kek. Like if you're a fat loser neckbeard you can pull chicks just by bribing another one to pretend she's into you. Women hate one another and love to stomp each other down, especially when it comes to men.

Kids though, kids are always a negative if you're single.
>>
>>18019262
Kids are cute. Whenever a girl sees a kid she goes "...awwwww" especially id the kids are very happy around their dad and the dad exudes a confidence and positivity. I am not talking welfare thug dads that are scrubs...think a large alpha, well dressed early 30's. Girls in their 20's see this and they are instantly wet. They fantasize about this MAN, grabbing them by the hair and hammering them so hard into a bed that they become the bed.

Also...even if they did seem like trouble half the girls out there are 'mrs. I can fix you". They think they can tame you. They attempt no matter how many times you shit on them...they can fix you. Nope.jpeg.
>>
>>18019075
My mom would play a game with my siblings and I growing up where we'd ride down the stairs on a blanket.

Take the fuck buddy on a ride down the stairs, anon. Sans blanket, for extra fun.

Give her a nudge for extra speed. Extra fun.
>>
>>18019271
Eh, I'm saying I disagree as a woman in her early 20's. I see a single dad in his 20's and I think "god what a fuck up. And I have no intention of being the next chick he knocks up and then leaves."
Nothing drys me up more than the idea of having to shoulder this burden that's not even mine to begin with, and potentially be the next victim of his seed.

The guy in his 30's with an infant or a toddler might be different. He could have been in a good relationship that just turned south. He could have actually intentionally had the kid. 99% of children coming out of teen/early 20's parents are accidents. But even still, as a 21 year old woman I am not looking to date a man in his 30's lol. That's just way too old.
>>
>>18019295
Nigga you gay
30s are the best shit. Man has a fucking job or not, so you know the score. If he's got it going, it's going, nothing ambiguous about it.
>>
>>18019295
No...you just wanna get handled properly by him. Maybe he'll call you sometime when he has a sitter. Dont even lie.
>>
>>18019299
>>18019299
Nah, he's old. His looks will begin to fade, his body is going to start to malfunction, and hell if there's any prospect of future he's gonna kick it much sooner than me and as he gets older I'm gonna be expected to take care of him as his younger wife.

20s is when you're in the prime of your life.
>>
>>18019075
get a dna test you dumb ass and don't sing shit to being the father. the law is against you because you are disposable and because you have a penis. you have no rights to choosing to becoming a father and that is for the mother to decide. also if you sing on being the father but you later get a dna test and the dna test says you are not the father you still have to pay her child support.
>>
Get a paternity test, that's about all you can do.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.