[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meet a girl through online dating. we go on a date. thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: soup[1].jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
soup[1].jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
meet a girl through online dating.

we go on a date.

thinks get heavy, we get a hotel.

i fuck her.
with a condom.
she says shes late. almost 10 days late now.

she doesnt know my full name, or where i live

what do?
>>
She knows enough about you to track you down if she really wanted to.

I hope you used your own condom and not one she prepared for you.
Chances are you're fine if you're not retarded and know how to put on a condom. She's probably banging 40 other guys.
>>
>>18018973
how would she track me down? (through the website?)

and I am confident shes not banging other guys (I have reasons, lets assume thats true)
>>
>>18018975
Yes. If she went to court to sue your for paternity, she can get your info and have the cops track you down. The feds would much rather pin the cost of child support on the father than give the bitch welfare. As would the tax payers.

If you're 100% positive she's not fucking anyone else (which you aren't) then sack up and take responsibility if she is preggo you shit head. You took the risk by having sex, don't make me pay for your bastard through taxes.
She's probably just late for a number of other reasons. Or as I said, she sabotaged the condom to pin you down or stole your spooge some other way.
You met the chick online, people use online dating for a reason, usually because they're retarded or crazy.
>>
>>18018987
I can see that. I really think she went into the condom during the night, then. I was careful. i was so nervous, i had a condom, and pulled out, and finished inside the condom
>>
>>18019012
Yeah, if that's the case you either are not the father, she's not preggo, or you put your dick in crazy by accident.
Good news is I'm pretty sure jizz doesn't keep well, so if she was absolutely insane enough to try and impregnate herself from the left over condom, she would have had to do it pretty quick.

Either way gl m8. I'd be more careful who you bang and ensure the chick never comes in contact with your seed.
>>
>>18019012
>i had a condom, and pulled out, and finished inside the condom

You're good. She probably fucked someone else but decided she liked you better and wants you to raise it.
>>
If you provided the condom yourself, if you used the condom correctly, and if you didn't finger her with sperm-covered fingers, odds are her menstruation is simply late. Menstruation can get fairly irregular sometimes depending on stress and other factors, and since a late menstruation is by itself a stress bringer, the thing steamrolls a bit until "PHEEEEW I FINALLY SAW BLOOD COMING FROM MY PUSSY!"

t. someone who worried a bit too much about this on the past due to a scatterbrained ex-fiancée.
>>
File: the_leader.png (340KB, 741x574px) Image search: [Google]
the_leader.png
340KB, 741x574px
>>18018965
>thinks get heavy

mfw
>>
>>18018965
Abort
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.