[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coworker ("gina") hates me >lots of back-handed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1442057508035.jpg (232KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442057508035.jpg
232KB, 500x720px
>coworker ("gina") hates me
>lots of back-handed compliments, passive-aggressive shit, tries to embarrass me; one time tried to slam a drawer into my fingers (dodged that luckily)
>judging from the kind of person she is, she's very materialistic, shows off her wealth, likes being center of attention, etc. (she's almost like a stereotype)
>mfw i'm poor but i'm more fun and interesting and know how to talk and relate to people; so people tend to like me better and like talking with me
>probably why she does her best to make me look bad in front of others, even though i've literally done nothing except try to limit my contact with her
>also confronted her a couple times politely to stop, but she was unresponsive.

i considered contacting my HR to do something about this especially when she shown a violent attitude towards me, but i'm not sure what to expect? it's also really annoying how hard she tries to make me look like a bad person in front of our lunch group.

today she tried to make me out like i just said the n-word because i accidentally said "servant" instead of "server" while i was telling a story... lol. everyone else laughed because they knew it was just a funny mistake. it's probably her worst attempt to make me look bad, but you kinda get the point...
>>
>>18018870
Sit back and watch that bitch engineer her own destruction
Careful of your fingers though
>>
>>18018876
i dunno man, she seems to get worse each time. my worry is that she sits right behind me, and i'm afraid to leave my desk spot in case she might do something nasty to my area. luckily i do come in early to work before she does, but i do periodically leave my desk to use the washroom or to get tea; sometimes i'm asked to leave my table for a meeting too.

i've never met a girl that was physically aggressive so i'm a little paranoid, because the experience kind of shook me.
>>
>>18018890
You don't think this is her aspie way of hitting on you, do you?
You could take her aside and be like "Listen, I am -sure- this is not your attention but I would appreciate if we can keep things professional. In a situation like {blah} I would appreciate it if you could {not be a cunt} instead of {being a goddamned cunt}."
There is really nothing else you can do until she actually does something. You can start writing down the shit she does so when she puts a tack on your chair you'll have something substantial to bring to your boss, and you can say that you made an effort to handle it yourself
>>
>>18018906
not attention, intention
>>
>>18018870
HR exists to protect the company against liability. Is your safety threatened? Do you believe your employment is in jeopardy? Are you being discriminated against as a member of a protected class?
>>
>>18018906
kek well we're both female and we're both straight with boyfriends.

i've already confronted her like that before as i said in my OP, but thanks, i guess i should start to write down the things she's doing...
>>
>>18018912
ah, as i was telling a friend about this (who is also a coworker here), she was actually the one who suggested contacting HR.

i already had a feeling it's kind of a last resort sort of thing, but i mostly feel concerned about my safety after gina pulled that drawer stunt with me. but then again, i could be overreacting and i'm sort of waiting to see if she'll do something worse.
>>
>>18018934
I'd fire you both, her for starting shit with you, and you for being the kind of person who goes to HR when someone doesn't like you.
>>
>>18018934
Please contact HR so they have something to actually do instead of handing out penalties for microaggressions and whatever other bullshit jobs HR departments do these days.
>>
>>18018940
>bullshit jobs
Determining salaries and raises, hiring employees, managing benefits...
>>
The only thing I can think of is to ask people to watch your stuff when you leave, or just be ready to deal with whatever and report her when it happens. It sounds like you've done just about all you can do.

Everyone that's around those people realizes that they're acting like cunts so everyone notices her behavior if she acts like that around others.
>>
>>18018945
Oh, I misread OP, I thought you did contact HR. I would contact HR.
>>
>>18018870
Like the other anon said, she's doing herself more harm than you. I've experienced this with a woman (I'm male) and what I did was get out of her way as much as possible. People started hating her because she basically lost her face through her behaviour and she was thrown out eventually. Don't lose your temper. If she wants to start shit over stuff you've done wrong at work take it to your boss to decide.
>>
>>18018938
well i'm only considering it because she tried to slam my fingers into these drawers. it was such an eerie thing, i even jumped and said "whoaaaa...", but she had like no expression on her face and just went to make her tea. first time considering her as an actual sociopath.

>>18018940
>>18018944
>>18018945
>>18018947
>>18018954
i guess general consensus is to see her next move before considering HR? thanks guys... yeah i hope people see her ugly personality. so far it seems like she only targets me.
>>
File: 1486159694295.jpg (608KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486159694295.jpg
608KB, 1024x768px
She's in tsun-tsun mode. She actually wants the D. Just be aggressive on asking her out on a date. She will submit to your actual dominance and will gladly accept your carnal intentions in bed.
>>
>>18018932
Maybe she's just jealous of you and is like "Yeah, anon is so nice and pretty and smart and I'm terrible but I at least have ALL OF MY FINGERS!!"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.