[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get out of this house, I can't save up for a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: C2KyZh6VEAEwiWQ.jpg large.jpg (131KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C2KyZh6VEAEwiWQ.jpg large.jpg
131KB, 614x1024px
I need to get out of this house, I can't save up for a year to do it, I can't afford the down payment+ first months rent and furniture to be able to get my feet off the ground. My father is a compulsive gambler who just went out and lost 500 of his 700 dollar check and expects me to pick up the pieces, I need to GET OUT NOW.

What can I do /adv/
>>
if it takes you a year to come up with a couple months of rent I've got some bad news: you can't afford the rent.
>>
>>18018616
The down payment is equal to the first three months rent, plus I need to get expensive furniture like a bed.
>>
>>18018654

>plus i need to get expensive furniture like a bed

you dont though, just sayian.

people are addicted to comfort and will generally choose comfort over happiness. i know people who have spent years of their lives sleeping on piles of clothes in rooms wiht three other dudes because it was all they could afford.

but it was better than where they came from.

the choice is yours ultimately, though it does beg the question, will your father really press charges if you bring your bed with you? or are you and your dad sharing a bed...
>>
>>18018665
>will your father really press charges if you bring your bed with you
probably not, I need to get out, I don't need furniture, you're probably right
>>
>>18018654
>The down payment is equal to the first three months rent
is there only one fucking apartment in the world.
>plus I need to get expensive furniture like a bed.
no you don't. I slept on a $90 mattress on the floor for years
>>
>>18018672

this is also true. while bed bugs are an issue if someones giving away a free mattress its generally because tehy /dont/ have bedbugs, otherwise they'd just throw it out on the street.

>>18018670

our general advice seems to be just to sublet for the time being.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.