[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out guys, so my sister's boyfriend's little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485384345724.jpg (109KB, 1050x654px) Image search: [Google]
1485384345724.jpg
109KB, 1050x654px
Help me out guys, so my sister's boyfriend's little brother brought his girlfriend's dad to my dad's house asking to borrow money. My dad is retired and lives comfortably and they know this. It angers me that they just want to take advantage of him, he ended up letting them borrow one thousand dollars. I KNOW it won't be that last time, it triggers me because I have NEVER borrowed money from my dad I don't want others taking advantage of him. Do I just gotta stay out of it and let it happen?
>>
>>18018548
Give it some time, man. Borrowing isn't taking advantage. See if they pay it back before you get pissed.
>>
>>18018553
I won't go asking about it because it's kinda none of my business, but then again it's my dad. How do I talk to my dad about it?
>>
Forgot to add, they askedbto borrow for one week. it's been a few weeks. I think if I ask my dad about it he'll just say not to worry about it. What do
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375770204757.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>18018548

>so my sister's boyfriend's little brother brought his girlfriend's dad to my dad's
>>
>>18018622
My sister has not married yet, what would boyfriend's little brother be to me? Not like he even ever comes around
>>
>my sister's boyfriend's little brother brought his girlfriend's dad to my dad's house
what the fuck
>>
>>18018630
It's a fucked up situation, we don't even know the girlfriends dad
>>
>>18018548
I mean, it's his money, if he wants to give it to them I wouldn't even call that "taking advantage."

Is he the kind of guy that doesn't know how to say "no" to people? Did they make up fake reasons why they needed the money? Is he gonna go hungry if he doesn't get that loan back in a timely fashion?

If you answered "no" to all the above, then I'd just leave it alone. If it becomes a continuing problem, you should directly confront the people who are taking advantage of him
>>
100% sure you are never seeing that money again. Make your decisions with that knowledge.
>>
>a stranger asked my dad for a thousand dollars and he gave it to the guy
your dad has dementia, you should get power of attorney
>>
>>18018637
This seems fair, how do I confront properly?
>>
>>18018637
Was a shady story about traveling out of state spending money on son's wedding.
>>
>>18018692
Depends on the situation. Right now, a confrontation wouldn't really be appropriate, this is your dad's business not yours. But if they keep coming back and asking for more, without paying him back, you should call them up and straight-up tell them to stop leeching off your dad. No need to be nice if it's not a nice situation
>>
>>18018709
How do I talk to my dad about it? I don't know if they payed him or not. I didn't plan a confrontation yet. But I know they will be back asking for more
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.