[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I approach a girl on facebook that I know I saw her profile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: manlet.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
1MB, 853x480px
How do I approach a girl on facebook that I know I saw her profile on tinder?

Should I'll be honest and tell her I saw her on tinder?
>>
>>18018196
>Should I'll be honest and tell her I saw her on tinder?
Why would you do that? If you matched with her on Tinder, why wouldn't you just talk to her on Tinder? If you didn't match with her, she's not interested in you and I don't know how much clearer she could make it.
>>
>>18018227
dunno, there's not much I can do, I'm just average.
It's been proven even hot male supermodels only have a 10% reply rate on tinder.

http://elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866/

you have clearly no idea how tinder works and how people like me have no chance on tinder.

how am I going to make it on tinder when I'm just average?
>>
>>18018309
What point are you trying to make? That doesn't answer what I said at all.
>>
>>18018316
I have not a single chance to impress a girl, I'm not even fat or ugly, but a girl will see me just as another average guy.

If a supermodel doesn't have a 100% success rate, and just less than 30% reply rate, what are my chances?

I have a 90% chance a girl will see my profile and turn me down, because I have one second to impress her.

I'm not even ugly, just average.
>>
>>18018324
And? Who cares what are the chances. Just try. If it works - good. If not - well, you lose nothing and you get that off your chest.
>>
>>18018196
Don't
>>
>>18018324
I understand what you were saying, but that doesn't answer what I said at all. It has nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>18018335
>>18018341
I have a 100% chance she will turn me down on tinder.

I rather risk my chances talking her in facebook.
bigger chances than 0.
>>
>>18018346
take a screen of the convo so I can post it in the cringe threads with your OP post
>>
>>18018346
But if she didn't match you on Tinder, she's not interested.
If did match with you, then she's clearly open to talking to you there. Talking to her on Facebook doesn't increase your chance of a reply. If you're average on Tinder, you're not suddenly Ryan Gosling on Facebook.

And if you're such a pessimist about Tinder, why do you even bother?
>>
>>18018356
kek, I've gotten a much better chance on facebook than on tinder.

>>18018357
nope retard.
you don't get it.
80% of males have not chance in tinder.

It's not that I'm ugly, but average guys have not a single chance on tinder.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-match-rate-for-guys-on-Tinder
>>
>>18018196
you will look like creepy stalker guy

#coolstorybro
#goodluckwiththat
>>
>>18018370
>you don't get it.
No, YOU don't get it. Your looks don't magically improve on Facebook. If you're ugly on Tinder, you're ugly on Facebook. Your chances of a response are not going to change. You're going to look worse because now you're a creep who looked her up on Facebook.
>>
>>18018373
so, then I should ommit the tinder talk?
>>
>>18018376
I have a 31.5% reply rate on facebook, comming from my own experience.

I have a 0 match on tinder.

I have three times the success rate a supermodel has on facebook than on tinder.
>>
>>18018385
You are far too autistic to land a woman
>>
>>18018398
Is autistic to read and research about diferent stuff?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.