[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I travel I'm alone. When I get hungry I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Every time I travel I'm alone. When I get hungry I'm forced to either eat fast food or lunch meat/cheese/bread from a supermarket, I'm too scared to go into a restaurant by myself

How do I overcome the anxiety? Literally EVERYONE else is in a group or with someone else.
>>
>>18018102
Bring a book? Sit in the corner? Go somewhere that has a bar and talk to the bartender?
>>
>>18018102

Just go. It's that simple. I travel alone too and it's not a problem unless you make it a problem.
>>
>>18018102
you just do it

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I definitely do. You just do it anyway.

>I can't right now.
Maybe so. Then continue whatever workaround you have developed.
>>
>>18018102
What's wrong with going in there and just saying "table for 1 please"?
>>
>>18018102
The only one that really cares that you're eating alone is you. If you care that others are judging, just try NOT looking like a sad fuck while you're there and they'll think differently. Look at something other than your hands/phone, sit up straight, at least TRY to project some confidence. I eat alone all the time and if you don't look like an antisocial piece of shit then people may actually strike up conversation, then you're not alone any more.
>>
Don't your shops have nicer things for lunch? like good sandwiches, pasta, bakeries with pastries etc. I think that's what most people do.

A step up would be to go to a nice cafe that serves food, like Italian cafes. Or go to a pub and order something off to the menu. Instead of going to a proper restaurant.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.