[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me seriously, is 27 too late to go to university to complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: her.jpg (75KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
75KB, 1200x800px
Tell me seriously, is 27 too late to go to university to complete a bachelor's degree? What do you personally think?
>>
No. I know someone who is 33 and is doing it. I myself am 23, almost 24.
>>
One of my friends from uni is my mother's age. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>18018004
Nah
>>
>>18018004
Not really. I mean I'm 20 and am studying mech engineering and we have some older folk here. 27 isn't even that old. But you have to decide for yourself if you can make it that long without earning good money while you go to uni. I mean a part time job is all you could do in the mean time
>>
nahh, i'm 24 with one year left. Have some people in my classes who are like 30. It's fine!
>>
>>18018004
Do you have the money? Do the regulations allow you? Do you have the discipline?

Nothing else matters.

I recommend learning German and do a distance degree from Hagen.
>>
No, it's an investment into your future. If you don't do it now, you'll do it at 47.

Please stop asking stupid questions like that, we can't tell you how to live your life you have to find the answers yourself.
>>
>>18018004
OP these other people are giving you shitty advice. The reality is that at your age, you will finish at 31 and will always be very low priority on any employers list of potential candidates. Why should they choose you over someone who knows just as much as you, and is almost 10 years younger? The 22 year old can work at the company for a much longer time than you can before retirement, so why would they give you priority?

Fortunately for you OP, you will have a much easier time becoming an entrepreneur at 31 then at 21, since VC will likely find you as more mature and are much more willing to give a 100k check to someone who is older versus younger. Your best bet is to employ yourself as an entrepreneur
>>
>>18018004
I started at 24. 3 years either way wouldn't have made much difference.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.