[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even expect any answers, this is so tangled up I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485392708012.jpg (451KB, 1596x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1485392708012.jpg
451KB, 1596x1270px
I don't even expect any answers, this is so tangled up I believe no one has an idea or has been through anything of the sort, it's just fucking insane.
My side of the story 1/?:
>Start relationship with the best girl I have ever witnessed
>Can't believe my luck so I think and act like it's too good to be true (nothing special about me, everyone drools after her)
>She loves me even more for it trying to prove she's all mine by going way over the top
>Pays my rent in secret, makes me food daily and I get pissed cause she's too good and I have no plans of getting my heart ripped out again so avoid emotions
>We get together, I tell her I'm going abroad for a job for half a year so we might as well break up as to avoid LDR bullshit and drama
>She says absolutely no, and I agree cause I do want to be with her forever (goddamn feels)
>LDR drama at least 4 times a week, was a fucking nightmare, breaks up with me twice a week cause of random jelausy like "who dat bitch in the background of ur snapchat huh"
>I come back, and it's all even better than before
>We move in together, happiest couple my dick is sore we do the kinkiest shit I would sell my soul to be with her etc
>I find out she's been sending nudes to a guy while I was away
>I break up, move away my shit and when I tell her it's over because she cheated she threatens suicide
>We try to patch things up but feel like she isn't telling me everything
>I bring it up again and again, but she sticks to her guns
>Says I'm ruining the relationship cause I'm insecure
>Can't believe her cause I have always been cautious and asked her about stuff like that, and she has said that she's never cheated on me - until I found out to which she admitted to only sending nudes and nothing else (they lived pretty close to each other so I try to squeeze the truth out, but she swears that's all that happened)
>We continue on fighting about petty shit all the time, I don't trust her and she thinks I'm an asshole

cont.
>>
>>18017995
>>18017995
>So things are pretty bad and relationship is going south along with other stuff
>I visit my family for Christmas and she breaks up with me, telling me she has no feelings towards me anymore
>World collapsing around me as I smile and pretend to be happy with family and friends who are over for Christmas
>Tell her to go fuck herself basically, this is the 7582 time she breaks up with me and I'm truly done (no I'm not)
>Come back to Bumfuck, Smallstate USA to continue work
>She still has the apartment
>I find out she's with someone else, and has been since Christmas and they live together
>ok.jpg I'm gonna kill them both
>Calm myself down
>Tell everyone I know how she faked suicide just so she can find someone else to pay for apt
>All mutual friends get to know what kinda whore she is cause I tell everyone she is a manipulative whore that's only after money in bursts of rage and tears
>Some hate me, some hate her - everyone in Bumfuck knows
>>
>>18018018
>>18017995
Never stick your dick in crazy anymore anon.

It's one of the painful lessons most men learn with at least one woman. The girl that starts of extremely into you, fucks you like they're possessed, something is usually wrong.
>>
File: 1485639048586.jpg (200KB, 721x746px) Image search: [Google]
1485639048586.jpg
200KB, 721x746px
Now her side of the story:
>Always loved me
>Didn't see a future and wanted me to be free even though she still had feelings
>Things couldn't continue the way they were (agreed) so she broke up in that fashion so I don't have to long for her, but rather hate her
>She hasn't moved in with another guy, she was just seeking a rebound and everyone in Bumfuck assumed they will move in together cause this guy just got thrown out of home for being a loser and they happened to flirt at a party
>Still loves me and wants me back and has cried every day for over a month

I still love her, but everyone in Bumfuck will assume I'm retarded or a cuck if I take her back. Not that I care, but we will be ostracized from all our friends that we involved. In addition, I will probably still end up being jealaus for shit and things will come back to being shitty again.

What do? Really do love her, but really do hate her, but I do love her tho. I just don't know what to make of this or how to handle it. Please help.
>>
>>18018042
The good answer is don't get back with her, focus on the bad aspects, she has ways to prove you that she still loves you that don't involve fucking another guy.

But most likely you're gonna drag out this ill-fated, excruciating romance.
>>
>>18018053
What I was thinking was to give it a years time and if she still feels the same, then I'll give it another shot. Not until then, though. I don't know, I was being harsh with her cheating (and damn near provoked the suicide scene, not directly) and couldn't let things go.

She on the other hand gasslighted me about those things whenever I wanted to bring it up again so as to not feel the insecurity of those thoughts arising.
>>
>>18017995
She is a crazy, cheating, emotionally draining, manipulative bitch. Leave her and forget about her and get on with your life. /Thread
>>
>>18018077
My thoughts EXACTLY but she has proven that she loves me by cooking me every single fucking meal (even though I'm a great chef), making me coffee every morning and doing everything for me without me ever asking to prove her love for me. Also helped me out in financial situations. I do owe her a whole lot seen as I haven't been perfect myself, but I don't think I owe her any trust.. This is too weird.
>>
>>18018107
Manipulation perhaps, or vaguely having a conscious. Either way see my previous post.
>>18018077
>>
>>18018115
Close mutual friends tell me she cried for me all the time while I was away and couldn't stop talking about me for the full duration.

I do agree with you, but still feel like things aren't all that black and white.

Will it be a good idea to give it a lot of time, like 6 months or a year and then see if she still loves me to see if its true? Like, if she was manipulative and heartless, she'd tell me to fuck off after a year of no contact, right?
>>
>>18018123
Having never been in a relationship I'll say this. Do what makes you happy. If it's making you unhappy being with her then you know. Also me again >>18018115
>>
>>18018146
It's appreciated and well under consideration. I felt that way for a while (she's a manipulative psycho) but I only looked at the bad sides.

Idk. I'm here till the thread dies and then some, so all responses are greatly appreciated.
>>
It's hard, man. I get it. but you'll never have what you had again. Even if you both magically get back together. There's too much baggage. Too much resentment.

It sounds like you're building up your relationship with her in your mind (she was perfect, I was lame, etc) when the reality is, no one is guilty of one sided extremes.

You know what you must do. Never talk to her again. Move on. Get happy.

What you'll actually do is probably drag this out longer than both of you deserve. Love is hard. The objective answer isn't the one we want to here.
>>
>>18018156
How I see it is that there are two major negatives in each of us respectively

Me: Unforgiveable as an ISIS muslim cleric. Never let shit go on top of paranoia that I've always had (she pushed it in overdrive)

Her: self-righteous and MIGHT be lying to manipulate me, MIGHT just be dumb and I have to man handle her to keep her in check (It's my kink but not default way of handling things in a relationship)

I'll rub one off and get back to you with a clearer mind.
>>
>>18018123
She migt just be obssed w you. She sound kinda like a girl that likes attention. And shell do or say thing just to get t. Either from you or other guys.
I was w a girl that was like that. She was in a bad relationship,she moved out of her fiances house, and started talking ro me. We clicked and it went pretty good until her fiance turned up at my house tellih how they were still gonna get married. She was playing bth of us and had other guys who she was talking to. She would treat me super nice, cooked for me(im a chef as well), she would buy me stuff. But whenever i told her i was done with the drama that she provoked, she would always know what to say or do to change my mind. Until i stepped up told decided to break all contact w her. She eve told she was pregnant once, came up w a pregnancy test and an ultrasound w her name and everything. It was all fake.
Girls like this are trouble and all tey do is make your life miserable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.