[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a freaking nervous wreck about my neighbours and ppl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: LfMyBhcyA5w.jpg (34KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
LfMyBhcyA5w.jpg
34KB, 604x604px
I'm a freaking nervous wreck about my neighbours and ppl who live at this area in general but I don't have the money to change places.

I sleep with earplugs since the neighbours are so freaking loud. They talk in a stupid people manner, very expressive about everything, yelling, swear words, big emotional expressions, lots of negativity. And it's contagious. I get stressed out just listening to them talking. My mood drops every evening when I'm laying on my bed trying to sleep and am forced to listen to them.

The other neighbours stalk what I do. They know trivia about me which gives that out. They make remarks about what I should do about my belongings, e.g. where I should store my bike, and I don't even know who they're. Some old dude can come across me in the street and ask something about me and I don't even know them by their face.

This is the exact atmosphere I've wanted to escape since I moved away from home. Now I'm getting older all the time but I'm still stuck in an atmosphere like this. It feels like it's dumbing me down. Moving away would cost me about ~1500 euros and that's something I could save perhaps in 3 years. I'm a student working occasionally.

Just a rant. Perhaps I'm too sensitive and perhaps this atmosphere is just too common/can't be escaped. It's making me cynical though.
>>
>>18017915
if you care about your privacy so much, maybe you should stop jiggling your balls out of the window.

When your neighbors fight put the volume up really loud to w/e you're listening. (buy bookshelf speakers)
>>
>>18017923
My dad used to point his speakers out the window at the neighbors when they were arguing.
>>
I have noticed that being an even bigger asshole than the assholes around you usually give results. People all up in your business. Fine. You be all up in theirs. Ask them about everything. Personal questions. About whatever is disturbing to them. If they are a prude talk about sex, if not talk about death. Ask then about their finances. People love that. And act as if it is perfectly normal for you to ask. When they ask you something, say that we are talking about you not me. Get bigger speakers than your neighbors have. If they blast that pop shit, blast country. If they get up in your face in a rude manner, wait for them to touch you, since that is an overt aggressive act, you are entitled to defend yourself. Kicking someone down a staircase once does wonders for peace and quiet.
>>
>>18017923
I always have curtains on my windows. Plus the windows point towards forest so I guess they stalk me the most when I'm outside doing my usual businesses. But it amazes me how can they know all the trivia whereas I don't even notice they exist. Nor am I interested in them.

If the loud neighbours fight at night time, I bang whatever walls or parts of ceiling we share with a cleaning stick. It helps only momentarily. I suppose one female neighbour has BPD or something similar going on since she can cry and yell hours on end. I know (I'm majoring in psychology) that it's often uncontrollable behavior but still.
>>
>>18017943
Not into physical assaults but that verbal suggestion could work yeah
>>
Other question, where do you have that picture from? Is it just an internet meme?
>>
>>18018061
Can't remember, internet meme probably.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.