[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do when you want to go out but you don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

what do you do when you want to go out but you don't have any friends?
what do you do when oyu want to smoke weed or drink but you live with your parents?
>>
Go out and make friends.

Move out of your parents house.
>>
>>18017864
but how do I go out?
should I take a cab alone and spend too much money on alcohol.
Should I sit in a bar alone and then what?
I can't think of a place to go, one day I just sat in the park and smoked a joint, it was too cold so I got in my car and spent there a few hours.
I just want to be alone completely or with friends I can do stuff with. I'm sick of being at home with my parents.
>>
>what do you do when you want to go out but you don't have any friends?

Bite the bullet and go out alone. Pray that I don't get shit for it, and have an exit plan if I do.

>what do you do when oyu want to smoke weed or drink but you live with your parents?

Edibles for weed. drinking I've never had a problem with since my parents were always cool with alcohol.
>>
>>18017860
Not everyone has friends.
>>
>>18017884
It's true, but why is it like that?
I don't think I'm a bad person
>>
>>18017877
>Go to bar
>see another human being
>Walk up to human being
>"Hey hows it going?"
>???
>PROFIT!!

Alternatively,
>"Hey hows it going?"
>"I'm not interested"
>go find another human being to talk to until conversation happens.
>>
>>18017877

>>18017883 here I didn't realize by "go out" you meant bars. Personally the only time I've gone to a bar alone is when I lived in walking distance, I think otherwise it's too much money. I did go to a concert by myself where I got drunk enough I had to take a taxi home and then had to get up early after a few hours of sleep to take one back to get my car and it really sucked, I will never drink to the point I can't drive again.

When I would go to the bar alone I usually went when there was something going on that I could watch, a few times I just sat by myself and drank and thought about things. Would have been better with friends of course, but I don't get friends and have had to do things by myself and it wasn't a terrible experience so
>>
>>18017891
Do you really think I'm that confident?
I don't think many people are..
>>
>>18017891

>Retarded fucking normie give retarded fucking normie advice that only works for them

Fuck off
>>
>>18017901
I have some bars walking distance from here, but there's nothing to do except sit there with friends. I'd feel to pathetic sitting there alone. I can just watch a movie, go to sleep and let another weekend pass, but how much longer until I break this loop?
>>
Its nice to go to local bars, theyre cheaper, and you get to meet people from your neighborhood. Just go sit at the bar, check it out and the ba rtender usually start te convo and theyll introduce you to people. Thats what happened to me when i moved to cali
>>
>>18017903
>>18017909
You can be whatever you want to be man. You can wallow in self pity and be lonely, or you can fight through your fears, realize it's not that big a deal, and move through life.

You're going to have to feel uncomfortable from time to time to make it through life. Go out, get rejected, realize it's no big deal, and you'll make friends eventually.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.