[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my paycheck was small this week and I can't pay my phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161213_003028.jpg (1MB, 1836x2295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_003028.jpg
1MB, 1836x2295px
my paycheck was small this week and I can't pay my phone bill
I get paid again on the 17th but I don't think they'll extent my bill that far
after rent I'll have 90 dollars left and my phone is almost 200 because I have 3 people on my plan and they'll lose service too

what the fuck do I do
>>
>>18017493

call them, say you can pay 50 now and the rest on the 17th. unless you're already over extended they'll extend it, and most wont care.

you can also ask the others to chip in
>>
>phone
>200 dollar
>each month

Stop
>>
>>18017501

for 3 people thats not too wrong depending on the data usage.
>>
>>18017493
why don't they pay for their plan?
>>
>>18017493
>my phone is almost 200 because I have 3 people on my plan

even with 3 people I dont know how is this possible?
>>
>>18017493
>tfw I spend 54€/month for high speed internet and 2 sim cards with unlimited data and phone calls
You americans are fucking crazy.
>>
>>18017501
I just changed it to a lower priced plan yesterday and there's an additional charge on there that made it over 200 this month that I need to talk to them about
>>
>>18017516
they both give me money for their portion of the plan but this month one of them is late with their payment
>>
>>18017518

this is pretty normal my boss' plan has 3 people.
>>
>>18017500
thanks I'll try that and hope it works. one of the people on my plan is job seeking and needs to be able to get calls so I hope they don't shut off my service.

I just got promoted at work but I don't start until the 5th. it's been rough these past couple of months financially.
>>
>>18017501
Wtf? That's what mine is. 3 people on ATT , smart phones, share 10g of data...

Fuck off
>>
>>18017526
Nah fuck that, I would never live in Europe, and I've been to France, Germany, and the UK. Shithole, plus I can't stand the politics, ever since the 50s Europe has been going downhill fast
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.