[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this just happened. i'm in shock. it's my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: why.jpg (60KB, 720x591px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
60KB, 720x591px
so this just happened. i'm in shock. it's my sister and i tried knocking on her door but she won't answer and won't leave the room.

how to go on with life now?
>>
>>18017358
Well what was it, OP? Nobody is gonna answer your question without this important info
>>
>>18017360
full on kitten petting
>>
File: Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg (48KB, 381x378px) Image search: [Google]
Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg
48KB, 381x378px
>>18017358
I'm assuming its nudes, either use to fap or delete and move on, if sister asks say you deleted them and dont care, just leave it man. Don't fall for the "blackmail my sister to fuck me" meme
>>
File: 1471642080147.jpg (112KB, 390x462px) Image search: [Google]
1471642080147.jpg
112KB, 390x462px
>>18017369
ah follow above advice.. or not I'm not your fucking boss
>>
File: 0204-007.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
0204-007.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
You know that snapchat alerts the person when you screencap something they sent you right? While you only screencapped the conversation, all she knows is that you took a screencap after she accidentally sent you nudes and asked you not to open it.

Yeah no shit shes not answering the door. It could have been an awkward thing you could just laugh off after a while, but you dug yourself into a much deeper hole.
>>
>>18017388
what this guy said

shouldn't have screened the chat
>>
>>18017388
>>18017396
she knows i have no use for it, we're both girls. it was a shock reaction
>>
>>18017404
>we're both girls.
Yeah because bisexuality isnt common in women. Because guys would just let it roll off their back if their brother took pictures of them in the nude.

Come the fuck on.
>>
>>18017358
>>18017404
Why are you so upset? It's not like you've never seen a vagina before. It's not like you can assume she was trying to come on to you.
Tell her it's no big deal and laugh it off. You knocking on her door makes it seem like you're trying to confront her about being bad or something. Tell her it's okay.
How old are you, how old is she?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.