[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend can't stop thinking what would have happened last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: larger.jpg (182KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
182KB, 1024x692px
Boyfriend can't stop thinking what would have happened last summer with his female friend. He had a crush on her for years, he told her it a year ago but she wasn't interested. Then she told him that she hoped that someone would fuck her brains out. Now that's what he can't stop thinking about. Was he supposed to fuck her and what would have happened, a relationship?

So two questions, why would he keep wondering about this if he loves me and wants to be with me? He said it feels like faith that it didn't work out between him and her, so he could meet me. He doesn't want to think about her.

Should I let him get closure with her? I just don't understand what would he do if she is still interested. And if she wasn't, I kind of would feel like I am just the second option.
"hey were you interested in me last summer?"
"no"
"ok back to my gf"

We have been together for 4-5 months.

So, what to do?
>>
>>18017296
Break up with him. It's one thing to wonder about your past loves, it's another to tell your girlfriend about it. That's enormously disrespectful and only serves to make you feel like shit. Find someone who makes you feel good.
>>
Have a threesome with her
/thread
>>
>>18017296
Dump him, sweets.
>>
>>18017296
honestly, make him decide between her and you. I couldn't love someone who actually chases another person
>>
>>18017319
Yeah, I dumped him now.
>>
>>18017330
Kek
>>
>>18017296

He told you that? what the fuck...

At least he's honest enough to let you know he's pining over a former love, you can either deal with this fact or let him go and find someone who thinks you're his number 1.
>>
>>18017453
>>18017330
>>18017315
Amazing how female brains work isn't it.
>>
>>18017575
You actually believed that? Kek
>>
>>18017296
Depends how he told you I guess. I'd be happy my partner is honest with me versus them thinking about it anyway and not telling me.
>>
So I'm a male who had a female friend in the past who I basically fell in love with.

She actually was someone who was around during a significant point in my life, and it's partly due to her that I am who I am.

Meeting her helped inspire me as a person, and I truly feel respect her and feel grateful to have met her.

At some point that respect became something more for me, and for the first time in my life I fell for someone, and put tried to fully put myself out there to them.

It resulted in my first kiss, and my first heart break. At most she would have wanted sex, maybe something casual, but nothing serious. She just wasn't in a place where she wanted to be in anything serious, and ultimately just didn't like me enough in that way.

Looking back, I still respect the crap out of her and am still grateful to have met her, but I'm over it. I've told my girlfriend about her, and what she meant to me, but I've also told her that I'm happy where I am now, and don't have any lingering regrets or doubts because the past in the past and even if I met her now, it wouldn't really matter because we're both different people by this point and what i'm looking forward to now is the future.

So in your case, if your boyfriend is still stuck in the past, you might need to move on, because it takes a while to move forward and it's not fair to you to be waiting on him to do that. If he's moved on, stop overthinking and live in the present.
>>
>>18017886
Thanks for this. I just want him and I both to be happy. I gave him the option to get closure with her but he doesn't want to, he said that he doesn't need to know what would have happened since no matter what she would say, he wants to be with me. We are moving away soon and he thinks that will help with those thoughts about the past.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.