[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I simply realized one single fact. Tinder show if there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
I simply realized one single fact.
Tinder show if there's common friends with the girl on facebook.

Then I realized something.
I can make a fake facebook account and start to add millions of friends (people seriously do this) and then take note the girls that appear with the red icon and search then on facebook.

Then start talking to them, nicely and friendly, to not give suspiction, after one or two talks, drop the tinder bomb and ask them for a coffee.

Have anyone realized a plan like this.
>>
>>18017234
>Then start talking to them, nicely and friendly, to not give suspiction

Haha, the guy that comes to 4Chan to drop his genious Tinder plan will just talk to the girl.

Hey, genious, if you can pull that off, why don't you do it in Tinder or whatever other app you might be using? You think she won't realize something is up when a stranger talks to her on Facebook?
>>
>>18017241
I did this before with another fake account (to lose fear talking to girls when I was a beta).
Is easier to do it on facebook.
>>
>>18017243

Did you get more dates than on Tinder?
>>
>Then start talking to them, nicely and friendly, to not give suspiction

here is where it all falls apart family
>>
>>18017245
Tinder likes = 0
Facebook replies = around 20-25, got 3 new friends on my real facebook.

>>18017249
why?
as long as it doesn't come creepy, what's the problem.
>>
>>18017261
why would they start talking to arandom who added them on facebook

also you cannot review tinder girls. you have to like or unlike them there and then, if you don't when you load up tinder again you'll be presented with a different girl usually.
>>
>>18017268
they do.
At least I got a 25% reply rate on facebook.
from 80 girls around 20 replied my first hi.

>load tinder again
there's this ancient hidden secret alien technology called a pen and paper, retard.
>>
>>18017261
>Tinder likes = 0
>Facebook replies = around 20-25, got 3 new friends on my real facebook.

That's still 0 dates, though. Guess the problem is when they know you are looking for a date (as in Tinder it's obvious, in Face they can talk as "friends"). I rest my case.
>>
>>18017271
idiot
>see a girl on tinder
>no mutual friends
>ok swipe right (anyway)
>see next girl
>wew she has 100 mutual friends let me message her on fb
>message her on fb
>switch tinder on again
>where did she go?

vs
>just swiping 100 times and getting 3-4 girls to swipe you back
>>
>>18017243
Literally still using the failed and ridiculous word "beta".
>>
>>18017272
yeah retard, thanks for telling the obvious.

the point of my plan is to talk to the girls that are near on my facebook list.

>>18017273
I've gotten 0 likes, even while I'm sure I've swiped more than 200 girls.

I'm just average bro.

>>18017274
is a meme retard.
no need to get butthurt about a shit meme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.