[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start dating woman >she has a problem with alcohol >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1237070038094.jpg (1022KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1237070038094.jpg
1022KB, 1280x1024px
>Start dating woman
>she has a problem with alcohol
>she isn't an alcoholic, she just cannot handle her alcohol AT ALL. Turns into a complete ass and embarrasment when drunk
>after 2 ultimatums, decide to take a break from her
>she realizes she fucked up, decided to clean her act. Reading about alcoholism, yoga, yadda yadda
>slowly begin talking to her again.
>decide to give it another try. we agree to go slow but I did tell her I wanted to be exclusive and she says the same
>see her for a couple weeks
>last night, "X male friend is coming over for a game of chess or w/e"
>I said sure....but can't shake this gut feeling
>don't hear from her all night
>go to her house at 3:am
>his car is there, door unlocked
>she is in bed, with him, naked
>don't lose my cool, calmly wake her up and tell her its over
>she swears up and down that she didn't "fuck him"
>she got drunk again
>claims she didn't fuck him, and that she'll talk to me later today

I know, /adv/, I know, but I need to hear it: is it truly over? is there a way to come back from this?
>>
>>18017180
It's over. The woman's obviously a pathological liar and she's definitely an alcoholic.
I know you said she isn't, but trust me she is. Also what just happened with her will happen again, possibly it's happened multiple times before as well.

Ditch the bitch and find someone who's stable, good luck man.
>>
>>18017189
You can't get better advice than this OP
>>
>>18017189
>>18017189
engrish is not my first language, so in my language an alcoholic is someone who has a regular drinking habit. She isn't a regular drinker, but when she drinks, 2 glasses of wine and she's plastered.

and fuck...I'm not particularly heartbroken, but this still sucks. I've never been cheated before. I feel rage more than anything
>>
>>18017199
Depends what you consider regular. You don't have to drink every second day or even every weekend for it to be regular.
Also, what matters isn't the fact that she drinks or doesn't drink regularly, it's the fact that she can't fucking stop herself from doing it. She knows it causes problems and she keeps doing it. No self-control at all, she's just not worthy of trust.

For the future take this as one of the greatest redflags dude, if a girl lacks total self-control in something trust me that she'll be lacking it in other areas too, hence the cheating.
I know it sucks but what's done is done, as I've said before, it'll happen again, so drop it like it's hot. You'll have a few angry days, occupy yourself with shit to do and you'll get over it quick.
>>
She was literally naked in the bed with him, insisting they hadn't fucked. Yes, it's over. Delete her from your life, go no contact. There is nothing to gain from her.
>>
>>18017180
can't save it OP, find another woman
>>
>>18017248
>>18017208
thanks bros, I needed to hear this
>>
>>18017180
bs she didnt fuck him
>>
>>18018225
haha you're mean. Inciting false hope. It's over bro I'm sorry.
>>
>>18018264
Indeed. What else do naked animals do?

>play chess
>lel

Your intuition told you to check it out. Trust it more, its the other half of your brain
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.