[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't my friends want to hang out with me. I this big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485734789054.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485734789054.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Why don't my friends want to hang out with me. I this big group of friends I've known since elementary-/middleschool, and I have a very long history with them. We are all in different places now but we still stay in contact. We have out own whatsapp group and send eachother pics in Snapchat daily. But for some reason, my friends no longer seen to want to hang out with me. They never invite me anywhere. And if I ask if they want to go out some time, they either come up with some stupid excuse why I can't come, or once in a blue moon (literally maybe 3 times a year) they let me join them. Always when we hangout together we habe a great time, and my friends seem to really enjoy my jokes and find me funny. But they still don't ever invite me anywhere. I don't want to be that annoying faggot who tries to follow you everywhere, because he has no other friends, but I'm slowly becoming like that. Why don't my long term friends want tl hangout with me anymore?
>>
I have*
>>
>>18016976

maybe they're not making excuses and their reasons are real/valid ones and you're just worrying over nothing.

it's possible that you're like me. i don't know if there's a term for what i am but i tend to worry a lot like "is she mad at me she didn't smile when we last talked" or "is he avoiding me he didn't return my call right away" or something like that but a day later she's smiling at me and he returns my call. i tend to over-worry and get depressed easily.
>>
>>18016976
Childhood friendships are largely friendships-of-proximity. Little kids play with the kids next door, whether they have much in common or not. Older kids make friends with classmates.

But what happens when the proximity breaks - when you go to different schools or take up different hobbies and the one key thing that brought you together isn't there anymore?

It IS possible to sustain friendships when your new separate proximities are pulling you apart, but it is just as natural for old friends to drift apart without the external force holding them together.

Continue to try to hang on to old friends by all means. But also let your new proximities lead you to new circles of friends as well. The two (or more) can co-exist and fill in the gaps
>>
>>18016976
Friendships have expiration dates. Look for other friends who keep you busy instead of relying that your old friends wanting to hang out with you.
>>
>>18016976

How many friends are you talking about? and are these friends hanging out with each other and just excluding you?

Just try to think about it rationally and why you think they might be excluding you, could they be actually busy, maybe they live much closer to each other then you and therefore its much more convenient for them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.