[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History Time - Need advices me ex broke up with me, alright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 5b6b59585df34126c13796eab86aadc6.jpg (337KB, 2111x2118px) Image search: [Google]
5b6b59585df34126c13796eab86aadc6.jpg
337KB, 2111x2118px
History Time - Need advices

me ex broke up with me, alright no problem, almost 2 years of relationship for "nothing", big problem, she still isn't over it, she keeps sending me messages telling me that she loves me and misses me but also that she hates me...
she is currently with depression and like so tried to kill herself once since with our relationship ended, however i don't want her to die, still she is sorta important to me, even though i'm already over it and looking for other chick, however i save the feeling of guilt like she killed herself because of me? HELP what should i do? (she blocked me on cellphone but still texts me to say that she misses me but also hates me)...
>>
She's using suicide threats to keep you hostage. Get her help or call the authorities if it gets bad enough, but she's doing this to control you. If you don't want to be with her you are under no obligation to get back with just because she may threaten to kill herself. You can do what you can to help her, but you should not feel trapped because she might do something stupid.
>>
>>18016468

she had depression and tried suicide before dating me, basically i was her cure, her own parents told me this.

she's on a mental health clinic right now but she still wants to kill herself and vanish from the world.
>>
>>18016536
she had depression and tried suicide before dating me, basically i was her cure, her own parents told me this.

she's on a mental health clinic right now but she still wants to kill herself and vanish from the world.

i try to help her, but she has me blocked so there is nothing i can do via talking with her, she only unblocks me when it's time to send me some random message
>>
>>18016538
Well I mean there really isn't a whole lot you can do other than getting her committed or talking to her parents.

Sorry, no one can be everything to someone or a "cure". It's just not possible. I'm assuming she's bipolar and/or has borderline personality disorder. Very typical behavior. I'm sure you were a very positive influence but I mean she broke up with you and is still unstable.

So you're just supposed to spend the rest of your life now with her and be miserable?
>>
>>18016560

I didn't feel miserable while we were together, i felt amazing, since she treated with with so much love, well I made her quit smoking and doing drugs and drinking heavily, she still thanks me for that, about the cure thing, i was just quoting her
>>
>>18016564
Well you said you're over it and looking for other chicks, so doesn't seem like that's what you'd want.
>>
>>18016572

There's no way we will be together ever again, i know that, I'm not stuck in the past, was a great past indeed, but that once block me from getting someone new and probably and preferably better
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.