[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/ i'm having problems to sleep due to my phobia to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 2000x1000px
hi /adv/ i'm having problems to sleep due to my phobia to death im having extreme nausea and i'm slowly losing my shit every night and i dont know what to do

please help
>>
Everyone's gonna die one way or another, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. You can only delay it for however long you can. However, you're not very likely to die in your sleep unless you have very severe sleep apnea or you have some sort of disease. I would look into getting some anxiety meds and maybe a therapist if your anxiety of death is affecting your life.
>>
>>18016410
im 22 years old and i dont have any kind of disease, it really scares me to dissapear and leave behind everything i know and love

i had that phobia when i was a bit younger somehow i stopped caring and moved on but now 2 weeks ago it started again
>>
Remember Death will always cum for you. That means he's the bitch taking it, you're only job is to try and enjoy the ride. You have one job. Why are you wasting time by being scared of something meaningless for everyone? Death is boring you may just come back afterwards and do this all again. Maybe try to make this round different for yourself?
>>
File: 1431792110820.jpg (62KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
1431792110820.jpg
62KB, 640x483px
"Nature is resilient. In ways we barely understand, have yet to discover, or have yet to evolve. Our planet will die; new planets will form. Our star will die; new stars will form. And yes, our universe may die; such is the cycle of life--but a cycle it must surely remain. The cosmos tirelessly delivers the same lesson, again and again: from death, comes life. Born from the decay of the past, and aiding the formation of the future, life circles in an infinite loop of creation, utilizing all elements: big and small. Please know you sre not set on a linear path to oblivion; in actual fact, you are aiding in the continuation of the universe."

Another thing to remember is that is never an easy thing. There may be some people here who act cool and aloof about it, but it is a pretty fucking scary thing, probably the most reasonable thing to be afraid of. People will always say 'death is inevitable, get used to it,' but that doesn't make it any less frightening a thing. I think the only way to get over it is either to not think about it too deeply (which i hate to suggest because it sounds like repressing feelings), or to live a life where you feel good enough about your influence on the world and know that, if you were to die, the most important parts of you will live on in the people you met and the things you did, and then be passed down to others who you'll never meet, for the rest of time.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>18016405
Go to a professional psychologist or therapist, preferably both.

All anyone on here will do is tease you, so talk to those who actually give a shit about helping you and not some shitposters on 4chan.
>>
>>18016741
Don't listen to this tard. There are good people that do good things even on the net. Try to hold something like a teddy bear before you go to sleep to comfort yourself :)
>>
>>18016425
>Death will always cum for you
Sounds pretty fucking gay
>>
Try taking NyQuil or a sleep med. Don't make it a habit though. Also exercise might make you sleep better.
>>
>>18016896
It does, that's why it's stupid to worry about it. Go the fuck to sleep op
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.