[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway I can salvage this? I fucked up terribly asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is there anyway I can salvage this? I fucked up terribly asking my crush out on a date.

So after asking her out in one of the most cringingly ways possible, she said yes. I suggested we could go out for dinner this friday. Now i did detect a little bit of uncertainty from her, but know what? she seems like shes actually gonna give me a chance. We are pretty good friends right?

Now heres where i fucked up. I idiotically suggested we go to this kinda fancy-ish restaurant. Kinda expensive but i can cover it. It would only be 50 bucks more or less in total for the both of us. Thats not that expensive,right? Ive saved up quit a bit just for this occasion.
Now she comes at me saying she wants to cancel. Tells me she feels really bad about this, and that she's never been in this situation before. And that I did kinda ask her out of nowhere,unexpectedly.

After thinking about it, i realized i came on too strong with all that "fancy" dinner bullshit. You dont fucking do that on a first date. Maybe I shouldve suggested coffee or something.

Aah, thats what i get for being such a tryhard faggot. Had a chance and i blew it
>>
>>18016297
Cut all contact and move on.
>>
>>18016322
I dont think im ready to accept my loss just yet. Not when i just started to get somewhere. I mean, I really like this one and to throw it all away for what shouldnt even be a problem?
>>
>>18016297

you never really had a chance anon. i hate to break it to ya, but what she says isn't wrong. if she was going to turn you down over wanting to take her to a fancy restaurant (btw, 50 bucks is not a fancy restaurant, thats barely more than the cheapest korean bbq in towns cheapest menu) than she was going to cancel regardless, or worse go on the date and then just say 'sorry im not into you'.

girls some times feel pressured to say yes because they DO want to give oyu a chance. but the truth is if a girl is thinking of this as 'giving you a chance' then shes already going to turn you down first chance she gets. because there is nothing about this date that is going to make her say 'WOW ANON WAS SECRETLY REALLY MY TYPE WITHOUT ME REALIZING IT AND THERES SUDDENLY ROMANTIC FEELINGS'.

i do this all the time to girls, and im a guy. ill say yes and realize that there really was never a chance.

it sucks man. so dont act like you messed up. you didn't. she was just never into you.
>>
>>18016381
Argh, fuck you. What i hate most about this post is that deep down I know you're right as fuck.
Now im just sitting here feeling extremely shitty. I really did like her, like a fucking lot. I just wish i had something to blame but i dont. I want to do something about it but i know i cant. It just really sucks.

I wish i didnt fall so eastily for these types of girls, hurts like a bitch when i inevitably find that they dont care much for me as much as i love them.
>>
>>18016432
Remember to not go overboard with angst because of this. Learn from this and move on
>>
>>18016432

its no big deal man. i cant say if you were in her level or not, but even if you were, it doesnt guarantee anything. at the end of the day it comes down to chemistry.
>>
>>18016443
Ill try,man. But shit, i would be 100% happier if it had worked out. Who knows, maybe my outlook on life would be a little bit more positive heh.

I just hope this doesnt affect the status quo too bad. She's legit really fun to be around and also one if the best players in our Smash club.
>>
>>18016532
A couple times this happened to me. Don't sweat it, dude. You're grinding dating exp. The next few tries won't be as hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.