[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I've had sex with >50 girls at 24? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Is it bad that I've had sex with >50 girls at 24? I was in a relationship with 1 and had feelings for 3... the rest were all just bangs

Will I be completely damaged at 30? Am I damaged now? Will I be able to love and Ben intimate, since I've been inside a handful of people?
>>
>>18016225
Females find that shit attractive.
>>
The girls you're going to get will be your equivalent: the sort of girls who have been with >50 guys at 24.
>>
>>18016225
You won't necessarily be damaged, though you may find yourself devaluing sex, but you can place importance on other aspects of a relationship.
>>
>>18016239
no
>>
>>18016253
Yes.
>>
>>18016254
no
>>
>>18016258
>>18016254
>>
>>18016262
ur mom
>>
>>18016269
delet
>>
>Is it bad that I've had sex with >50 girls at 24?

Probably, yes. Are you humblebragging or do you really need to think about that?

Promiscuity leads to lots of bad outcomes for humanity as a whole. And annoying feminists will scream in my face if I don't apply the standard equally. So... booo! Manwhore!
>>
>>18016279
>Are you humblebragging or do you really need to think about that?
I have to decide for myself if I should give up pursuing an LTR and just bang whatever i see and life a selfish and lonely life OR if I should find myself a girlfriend who likes me to share life experiences with.

If the memory of 50 wet vaginas is subconsciously affecting my ability to connect with women of the other gender then I might as well give up now
>>
Okay, so you had sex often. Did you have sex because it was available or because you craved attention and validation? That's the only thing that matters. It's the same shit for men and women: it isn't the number of partner that matters, not directly, it's the motive. I don't know you personally, therefore I cannot pass judgement on whether you happen to be very attractive in a sexually liberal environment or whether you go out of your way to have sex because you crave attention and validation. You're the only one who can answer that question.
>>
>>18016290
Oh. Definitely for validation, attention and jealousy. My friend is having sex right now and I'm not so I have to find a tinder girl asap. I saw a girl I used to date on tinder shit better start swiping to fuck more people than her
>>
>>18016304

Well there you go. You're fucked. Stop being a slut and grow up.
>>
>>18016304
All relationship starts with honesty. If you start a long term relationship with someone then you would have to tell them the truth. You would have to mention that in the past you had sex with many people for attention and validation. Logically, your partner is going to ask you why you want to be in a relationship. If you enjoy your current lifestyle then why are you looking elsewhere for something that doesn't fit you? Do you feel like something changed in you? Do you want something to change in you?
>>
>>18016320
Tell that to women
>>
The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that there's thing thing called pair bonding, which is a biological function that is used to build lifelong relationships between two organisms, and you've ruined your ability to go through it. When you go through acts of physical intimacy, of which sex is the most potent, your body release oxytocin, a hormone that's responsible for pair bonding. But like other hormones and illicit drugs, after enough exposure to it, your body becomes resistant to it. It stops having its effect on you. This means that when the day comes and you find someone you'd like to spend the rest of your life with, you will struggle to build an attachment to her the way that is normal. This is why marriages between two people who had many previous sexual partners are so prone to failure; they can't effectively pair bond due to all of their previous exposure to the hormone that produces the effect.
>>
>>18016239
My boyfriend fucked around a lot before we met. 50, 60 different girls.

I hated it. I literally threw up the first time he told me. It took me months to trust him enough to get intimate with him - I just couldn't trust him because of his sexual history.
It is not attractive. It was so hard to deal with it at first.
>>
>>18017280
Ok. I understand that. Is there a viable alternative to living life so I'm not alone when I'm in my 30s,40s, and old age?

I feel that I have to have a family to make my parents happy and continue my legacy, and I know that the rest of my normal friends are gonna get married to their SO's and have children, which will naturally draw them away from me.

Should I just go all into my career and become a teacher or give to charity or something when I'm an old man? Is being really involved my my niece's life a good replacement for having a kid?
>>
>>18017294
>I feel that I have to have a family to make my parents happy and continue my legacy,
Then you ought to stop having sex with all these people, give yourself a few years for your body to readjust to normalcy, and then try dating seriously.
>>
>>18017280
That's true mostly for women. Vasopressin is the one that regulates male social and sexual behaviour.

http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/high-on-fidelity
>>
Gross. Delete this trash off my board pls janitors.

No one wants to hear about a male slutfag humblebragging about the plethora of stds he will contract by 50.
>>
Just keep that shit to yourself dumbass, no need to make insecure women more insecure. Telling this to a girl will make it harder for you to get laid.
Btw you sound like a bitch ranting and worried about your emotions.
Man the fuck up pussy
>>
>>18017283
my kind of gal, too bad we'll never meet
>>
>>18017338
it's a guy
>>
You know... They were actual people

Like me
>>
>>18017323
>noone wants to hear....
I do
>>
>>18016225
I believe you have suddenly started to use your brain. This is a bad move since you're obviously a dick head who thinks with his dick and has suddenly realised forever alone whore haha
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.