[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex girlfriend left me over a year ago after a 6 year relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: text girl.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
text girl.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
My ex girlfriend left me over a year ago after a 6 year relationship. In that time i spent the first months trying to get her back desperately, but eventually concluding that we were actually a very bad match, then after around 7 months i got a new girlfriend who seems perfect in every way, and unlike my ex who made me a worse person, she makes me a better person.

And yet this growing feeling of missing my ex keeps coming, i don't want to get back with her, i don't even feel jealous about her new boyfriend, i just feel incredibily curious, i keep checking her facebook page, i just want to talk to her, i miss her as a person, but i don't think it's a good idea.

It's also very cruel to my girlfriend. I don't know what to do, is it okay to talk to your ex, and why do i want to talk to her so much? Am i lying to myself and secretly wanting to get back with her? I don't think so.
>>
>>18015538
It would be very wrong, don't do it.
>>
>>18015538
dont worry i think evrybody has a certain thing for their exes. its normal you cant just forget a person, that has been in your life for a long time and you know probably better than anyone else. dont panic its fine, your not crazy or wrong, you are processing and this is a part of it. only you can say if its okay if you talk to her. if you are trying to fuck her its probably not a good idea to try talking but if its casual i think it should be fine
>>
>>18015624
No chance of fucking her she lives 5000 miles away now. I just think it would be really nice to catch up.
>>
>>18015538
It's normal to be curious about an ex even if you're in a great relationship. I'm not going to lie, every once in a great while I do miss thinking about my gf and her nice set of tits she used to tittyfuck me with all the time. With that being said, being with her brought me down. I was unhappy, she grew to resent me, call me names, verbally abuse me and pick fights over nothing. My new girlfriend is much much calmer, way more caring, very down to earth, levelheaded, and has a much nicer body overall. Of course sometimes I'll think about what could have been when I compare my ex gf's blonde busty body to my current gf's slim Asian physique, but I would never act on such things, and I'm sure you wouldn't either. We come from the same place and know we are in a much better spot than before, and that our exes are exes for good reasons.
>>
>>18015538
I found that checking my ex on social media was like resetting a timer. I'd think about her more if I had just checked her page. I would dream about her again.
I would try to take a break, but then she would pop into my head, conscious or otherwise. Which would motivate me to check on her again. And the cycle continued.

When I fought past that urge, it faded. I wouldn't check her at all. I wouldn't look at pictures of her. No matter what I dreamt, or what I thought about, or what I considered saying to her, I would not fuel that flame with any new information about her.

It got better.

Be strong!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.