[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I need help with a particular issue going on in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,

I need help with a particular issue going on in my life currently. I've been dating my boyfriend for the past 3 years (starting in March 2017) and I recently started working with his mother because she was looking for someone who had my skill sets. While I was hesitant and kept telling my bf no, he showed her my resume and she pleaded that I give it a shot.

Now working with her 80% of the time is actually pretty awesome. She treats me like any other employee, with a couple of exceptions, which is nice because it helps the president of the company know that if I fuck up, she'll cut me off immediately. The 20% that's bad is because being treated as her employee at work, she gives me her gripes about life. I like listening to people's problems because I like to reflect ideas that I would or think about doing, but the problem is some of her stress comes from my boyfriend. I feel for her and explain how my mother does differently (world's differently), but I feel like she's over the edge from time to time because of her familial stress.

So I wanted to ask if it would be odd if I stepped into the picture and called for a family meeting... In my head, I feel like the entire family would retaliate against me in principle because MY family would have a fit if some outsider attempted to fix the family's issues. (Whatever is in the family stays in the family). I do tell my boyfriend about his mother's complaints; however, and when they have family meetings (the first couple I wasn't because at those times, we had only been dating for a year).

So what does /adv/ think about me attempting to get them in a family meeting? Sorry for the long and semi incoherent post, so please ask questions so I can clarify.
>>
Is this really to retarded to be answered by anyone?
>>
Too*
>>
But IMO, do it, I know people almost always avoid family issues...but also....it is good confonting them.
>>
>I've been dating my boyfriend for the past 3 years (starting in March 2017)

Can you give me some stock tips? Im still stuck in Feb 2017
>>
>>18014754
She's telling you that shit because she expects you to relay what she's saying about him to him. She's trying to get you to meddle in his life for her.

This is pretty obvious.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.