[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My lack off confidence wont let me do the things i realy need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: turning-point-569a28426a674.jpg (227KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
turning-point-569a28426a674.jpg
227KB, 1000x1000px
My lack off confidence wont let me do the things i realy need in my life. im 23 and im not looking for a girl i know it wont last. but i met this woman shes 27 now and i pushed her away because i lack condfidence. we spoke 4 days ago. befor that we havent spoke for 2 months because i fucked up. she gave me chances to act accordingly, but i never realy did it. i saw the signs but i did not act on them. she kissed me instead of me kissing her. i lack experience with woman but im not bad at if like alot of people say it on /adv/. its just that i dont act on things when its clearly infrond of me. i pushed her away. when we spoke she said im to soft on her and to cautious. i dont know how to love. i had a girlfriend befor her but we never verified it, that lasted 3 moths cant call that a relationship. how do i get better at this?
>>
Learn from your mistakes.
Don't wallow in self-pity from this because it will only leave you frustrated, depressed, and doing nothing. Realize what went wrong and work from this to improve yourself.
>>
>>18014629
Why did you push her away?
Love is a lot of things. Everyone has different perceptions of it. It can come down to how much you trust and accept another being, or something much simpler than that. Find out what it means to you and you'll know it when it happens
>>
>>18014740
my lack of confidence pushed her away. i did not act on the signs that was given to me from her when were dating and hanging out. when i did act on them it was to late. i never touched her, give her hugs etc. this is the part i dont get about myself. im afraid she thinks i only want her for sex. i want to love and sex her but i dont know how to love. i recieve love but i cant give love back.
>>
Having low confidence is probably the biggest turn off for a girl.

Listen, theres no reason to lack confidence in yourself. You have to act like you're the shit all the time. It always has to be your way.

Girls all want to get lost in you. They want to feel safe when theyre around you. Girls want to know that you are always right and can make the right decisions. They essentially want a dad that can lead them, this is why so many girls have "daddy" kinks, because they want to be dominated.

Acting like a pussy is such a turn off.
>>
>>18014828
she used to call me "daddy'' when we were texting. when i woke up and look at my phone she already texted me something like: ''daddy'' i missed you or good morning ''daddy''. i am such a fucking idiot to fuck this up bro hahaha. i had her its oke tho like yall say ill do it better next time its just that its a long time that i had a girl. she did all the chasing and i barely did anything important to make her stay hahah she even bought me food cuz i lift weights. i checked my whatsapp today she had a picture of herself just today after a couple minuted i cant see no pics, no status nothing only online thats all hahahah im a fuck up but im learning i never give up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.