[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf and I are really similar to each other, have a lot in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1482837171655.jpg (67KB, 521x697px) Image search: [Google]
1482837171655.jpg
67KB, 521x697px
>Gf and I are really similar to each other, have a lot in common
>She mentioned before that she finds it hot seeing me mad, because I'm usually a calm guy and don't get mad often
>I took it as a joke
>Recently she keeps doing random things to cause problems for no reason
>Just recently, she arrives way later than when I expected to hangout
>Confront her about it, she says it's my fault for not being specific about the time
>I agree, but say that she should respect me and my time
>She's dismissive, I raise my voice like she did and call her out on her bs
>She lowers her voice and backs down
>Later that night, we have sex without having had sex for a few days
>Shes kissing and hugging all over me and is suddenly much more sweet to me afterwards

Do women just like to start conflicts when they're bored?
>>
>>18014541
No. Some like to start shit some want to keep the peace. You got one that likes to create drama
>>
I like it when my boyfriend is dominant too. Too bad he's too much of a feminist bitch.
>>
>>18014541
>Just recently, she arrives way later than when I expected to hangout
>Confront her about it, she says it's my fault for not being specific about the time

Frankly, it just sounds like you have communication issues in your relationship and you're reading too much into it. If you want something, express it clearly. Now you're just complaint because she didn't read your mind and blaming her for causing problems. She was probably sweet towards you to apologise.
>>
>>18014541
I think that being very confident and a bit arrogant can be sexy as hell. It is pretty manly to see a guy being dominant and standing for himself in a situation of conflict.
I don't create drama purposely, but for example if me and my boyfriend are discussing about politics I will make the argument about things he's really passionate about because seeing him like that feels sexy.
>>
Absolutely, not all, but some women just enjoy pushing buttons.
>>
She wants a lot of rough sex with you, OP.
>>
>>18014541
I don't know enough about your girl's personality to say what she is or isn't trying to do, but it's possible that you being upset made her want to make you happy again. I know my ex was kinda like that. When I got mad, which was very rare, she would often cling to me afterwards in a perhaps submissive sort of way. She definitely didn't like conflict though.
>>
>>18014558
>If you want something, express it clearly.

It's not the first time this shit has happened. I made it expressly clear I don't like it when she's late.

She had the nerve to show up 5 hours late one time without an explanation or telling me she was gonna be that late, so I cancelled on her ass and hungout with friends instead because that's disrespectful as hell. Needless to say she was all over me the next day.
>>
>>18014550
Oh come on
>>
>>18015571
What? It's true. Dominant doesn't mean abusing me. Just less of the feminism would be nice. He can barely initiate sex in case he oversteps boundaries ffs. We've been together for 3 years and he's pretty beta but I love him.
>>
>>18014541
Maybe you fuck better when you're pissed off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.