[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I toughen up for life like how to stop being a pussy or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3735.jpg (92KB, 799x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3735.jpg
92KB, 799x784px
How do I toughen up for life like how to stop being a pussy or "Toughen the fuck up"
>>
Face your fears head on.
Even if you are scared and have legit reason to be do it.

That can be a physical or emotional thing.
Do it.
>>
>>18014354

Build confidence by developing skills that help you manage anything life throws your way. If you feel like you can handle whatever shit you run into, you will and there's no need to pussy out.
>>
Selfbump to the top
>>
>>18014354
why do you feel the need to toughen up
>>
>>18014596
Tried to let a homeless guy stay at home but then my mother found out and said quit trying to save the world and said quit being a pussy. I'm kinda a emotional guy (pussy)
>>
>>18014607
That's nothing to do with toughening up. It's just not your house or your decision.

Being tough doesn't mean lacking empathy.
>>
>>18014617
Then how do I become "tough"?
>>
>>18014354
Age?
>>
>>18014622
"tough" is a vague term and I don't know what you mean by it

Your mom was saying you can't help everyone so you need to be able to say no
>>
>>18014623
18 I know I'm kinda starting to sound like an idiot. I don't know the way she made me feel was just like a shit person
>>
>>18014637
Just going by the feel of this thread, it boils down seemingly to you not having enough life lessons yet.

You're probably a nice guy.
Start taking that term the wrong way. Being "nice" is pretty much equivalent to being a pussy. I'm not saying don't be compassionate but that's different.
You should take offense if you ever hear someone describe you as nice.

There's all kinds of people out there. Unfortunately, the majority are going to be people trying to take advantage of you. Why is that? Strangers always-ALWAYS have and will attempt to gain something out of any given interaction. Let that sink in.

Guys walk up to girls for their phone numbers. Salespeople try to help you in order to sell something. Homeless people have nothing to lose.

When you're nice, you are always the loser. You're submitting to the gainer and making it so easy for them.

When you have a conversation, people already naturally have an element to their thinking of whether or not they can gain something in return for their time listening.

There's really a lot you need to know but it ultimately comes down to life redpilling and developing confidence.
>>
File: 1485739354750.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485739354750.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>18014687
>You're probably a nice guy.
>Start taking that term the wrong way. Being "nice" is pretty much equivalent to being a pussy. I'm not saying don't be compassionate but that's different.
>You should take offense if you ever hear someone describe you as nice.
>>
>>18014687
>I'm a projecting psychopath: the post
>>
>>18014637
>>18014354
Op if youre still here id recommend joinging the military.
It will toughen you up in a sense of giving you a lot of perspectives on things cause youll meet lots of new people. Plus you can go to college for free once youre out.
>>
>>18014829
I'm actually going to try the FFL
>>
>>18014935
>FFL
Please dont. Are you american? Why wouldnt you join ours?
>>
>>18014607
Your mom sounds like a bit of a cunt. Not that you should be bringing people to stay at someone else's home.
Nobody cares if you're "tough" and more often than not it means someone is an asshole. What you're looking for is maturity, and you only get that by making your own life decisions and learning from them. And mature =/= adult.
>>
>>18014983
My end goal is the GIGN. also family and French heritage

>>18014999
Nice trips
>>
>>18014354
Answer this question op.

If you get forced off a bus by the driver when you know you've paid a monthly pass and have receipts to prove it but his bus doesn't read your card, will you comply with the bus driver, get off the bus and waste valuable time to get on another one, or would you sit down, and stare him down knowing that they can't do a thing about it?

That's the difference
>>
OP, you're just a kid. I'd say don't worry about what other people say about you, and definitely don't worry about what they think of you. For one thing you will never know what they think, but for another, and most importantly, you're not entitled to what other people think of you. If you found the happiest man in the world he wouldn't have money, women, cars, or any of that BS. The happiest people I have ever met lead excessively average, or slightly below-average lives. The difference is that they have learned how to be happy with thwir world AS IT IS. They have found peace within themselves for what is beyond their control. You are what you are. If you're a bit if a doormat, that's okay. Nobody is perfect, and it is unfair for anybody to croticize you for being whp you are. I'd say that anybody who does either doesn't know you, or doesn't care about you, or is having a bad day.

Basically, you're sweating blood over bullcock when in reality the situation is mouse nuts. Don't sweat it kiddo. Don't EVER apologize for who you are, only the things you feel you should have done different. If your mom is saying things that makes you feel bad about yourself you need to talk to her and let her know that it's having that affect. Just make sure you don't come off whiney, an have your shit together with a really pointed argument before you talk to her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.